Interesting and Humour - page 2710

Дмитрий:
"The Dnieper Hydroelectric Power Station was built between 1927 and 1932 by the US firm Cooper Engineering Company (and the German company Siemens). was built by the American Cooper Engineering Company (and the German Siemens).......................

gastarbeiters ))

are you proud?

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

gastarbeiters ))

are you proud?

The Stalingrad Tractor Plant was built entirely in the USA, disassembled, moved by 100 ships - and assembled in the USSR..................................

The Gorky Automobile Plant (GAZ) was built by the American company Austin.

Дмитрий:

The Stalingrad Tractor Plant was built entirely in the USA, dismantled, transported by 100 ships - and assembled in the USSR..................................

The USSR had the means to buy up entire factories and ship them to other continents )

you proud?

It is often more profitable to buy ready-made than to make it yourself.

It's not shameful. It's economics. I myself occasionally freelance, simply because it's more profitable to order than to do it myself.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The USSR had the means to buy up entire factories and transport them to other continents)

Are you proud?

????????????

Do you even know what you wrote?

Don't you know what those "funds" were?

Дмитрий:

The Stalingrad Tractor Plant was built entirely in the USA, dismantled, transported by 100 ships - and assembled in the USSR..................................

Were you made by the USA too? The first pancake was made by the USA. )) Nothing. I think the next modification will be better. )))

Дмитрий:

????????????

Did you even understand what you wrote?

Don't you know what those "means" were?

I don't even bother writing it, why do I bother writing it for the sake of talking? ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Were you also made by the US? The first pancake was a bit much. )) Nothing. I think the next modification will be better. )))

Albert Kahn Inc designed and built 500 Soviet factories between 1930 and 1940.

The Americans built about 1,500 plants and factories in the USSR in those 10 years..............................................

Дмитрий:

Albert Kahn Inc designed and built 500 Soviet factories between 1930 and 1940.

The Americans built about 1,500 plants and factories in the USSR in those 10 years..............................................

I tell you guest workers, there was no work at home, they went to the USSR to earn money, and it cost them jobs and factories )))

ZS: post depressive economy, they had an asshole there at 29, they had to work somewhere ))))

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
I tell you, gastarbeiters, there was no work at home, they went to the USSR to earn money)))
In the 1930s, American professors trained three hundred thousand skilled workers in the slave classes - that is, all the personnel for Soviet industry for many years to come......