Interesting and Humour - page 189

abolk:

"It's all mixed up: horses, people" (c)

In the world (all countries) according to your classification, you will not deny, there are "firsts". And the "first" have an army and money to carry out their wish without hindrance. There are many examples: Egypt, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Yugoslavia. I do not understand how, when the desires of the "first" are unavoidably fulfilled, the "third" manage to build "their free life"? Where is that possible? In dreams, on an Internet forum, in dreams? According to your classification, the "thirds" live in society and are free from it. This is achievable only by genuine patients of mental hospitals. Therefore, to make it possible for "the third ones" to build "their free life" there is only one way - to unite and, first of all, to build a country, in which to build "their free life". But to build such a country, according to your classification", one must become "the second". And to become "second" while remaining "third".

Now, in order for you to understand each other, everyone must introduce his or her own notion of freedom. In my opinion, to be free, one must not be at all. This would be freedom in the absolute sense. And further, for those who are, everyone has his own notion of freedom. Someone in order to be free needs power, someone needs a whole country and as much money as possible, and someone does not need all that (the middle way). :) And someone, someone who is more cunning and consciously aims to constant development and getting knowledge in bulk, will always find how to be free and independent in any conditions and in any society. And apparently this is the most ideal way not to go crazy and tear each other's throats out. At least in my opinion. :)

Nikolai Nosov. "Know-Nothing on the Moon" (1964-1965) .

-Who are these policemen? - asked Celedochka.
-- Thugs! -- said Spikey with irritation. -- Honestly, bandits! Really, their duty is to protect people from thieves, but in reality they protect rich people. And the rich are the robbers. Only they're robbing us under laws they make up. What difference does it make whether I am robbed by law or not by law? I don't care!
-- You've got a funny thing going on here! -- said Vintik. -- Why do you listen to the cops and those... what do you call them, rich people?
-- You should obey them when they have land, factories, money, and guns in their hands! -- Spikey was sad. -- Now I go home," he said, "and the cops will catch me and put me in jail. And they'll take the seeds away. That's right. The rich people won't let anyone plant a giant plant. I don't think we're destined to get out of poverty!

abolk:  ...

1) ...I do not see how, in the face of the inevitable realization of the desires of the "first" - the "third" will manage to establish "their free life"? Where is that possible? In dreams, on an internet forum, in dreams?

2) According to your classification, the "thirds" live in society and are free from it. This is achievable only by genuine mental hospital patients.

3) Therefore, in order for the "third ones" to be able to build "their free life" - there is only one way - to unite and build a country to begin with, in which to build "their free life".

4) But to build such a country, according to your classification", one has to become "second". And to become "second" while remaining "third".

Bolkonsky, how do you manage to write working programs? There is almost no logic, only fears and irritation (a consequence of disagreement with reality?)... :)

// Just kidding, of course. It's that... what's it called... hyperbole, oh! A little condensed for concentration.

1. Actually, misunderstanding (admittedly) is not a sin, but it's no reason to be proud either. And the question sounds like an irritatingly rhetorical one. That is, it is not a question of any kind, but an assertion of impossibility. Hence the question: If you do not understand something, it is consequently impossible? :)

2. Illogical. By definition "free people live in society" and not in an asylum (in isolation from society). Then you start declaring conclusions from your own unsubstantiated and erroneous statement. Those conclusions cannot be true for the premise is wrong. Amen.

3. See point two.

4. This is where the wrong basis of thinking can lead. "Master-seekers" will not build a free country, that is clear. But you are trying to pin this statement on Mishek as supposedly following and his logic. Which is not true, for it is built on your intermediate logic, not his original one.

OK, the '80% club' system is being dismantled, which absorbs the lion's share of the money in the economy (let's assume there is a way).

But I haven't heard any ideas on how to replace it. Where is the idea of equitable distribution, in which 80% go to the one who did the work (and not the middleman as it is now). Just do not slogans against corruption. Corruption has existed as long as the government has existed. And in the U.S., too, it exists. But it works for them. But it does not work for us. Why not?

And Putin's problem is not that he is clinging to power, everyone with power does, but that he really does not know how to replace the '80% club'.

And unfortunately no one knows.

As soon as there is an answer, rest assured, it will be implemented immediately, no matter who is in power at the time.

A day of silence. So - in silence. And without a toast.

Mischek:
It is a day of silence. So in silence. And without cheering.

Come on, a resource in Germany, I'm in Ukraine, what silence. We have a talk show on the elections in Russia.

The BBC is going on about Putin, Zatulin is spouting off about how good Putin is and how bad Medvedev is.

SZZ I'm not actually talking about Putin, I am talking about the question of how to replace the "80% club".

ZZZY It's not just a Russian problem, it's the same thing here.

Urain:

Come on, a resource in Germany, I'm in Ukraine, what silence. We have a talk show on the elections in Russia.

The BBC is dicking around with Putin, Zatulin is cruising about how good Putin is and how bad Medvedev is.

Actually, the resource is registered to a private person in Russia, although it is not a media outlet.

Judging by your post, I am too lazy to explain everything.