Interesting and Humour - page 1446

C-4:

And android is not so straightforward. Its problem is fragmentation. Each manufacturer feels obliged to release a different version of android for its gadget. And it may well be that the same android app can work quite differently on different gadgets.

This too has been present and known for a long time.

But it doesn't change anything about long-term trends

server:
Looks like the Israelis are doing a drill )))) It's not good!
They're launching from the water, I don't think it's Israel.

Pentagon doesn't know about missile launches in the Mediterranean Sea

// it doesn't make any fucking sense

and there's no sausage

Mischek:

You have to look at the dynamics, and it is not in favour of apple compared to android.

You have to write for both apple and google at the same time, even considering the difference in checking time, in apple it is longer.

Otherwise others will copy it for you. Hordes of uncreative but excellent programmers are monitoring the appearance and prospects of an application on one platform in the absence of it on the other to be the first to release it on the other platform. At the same time it is necessary to consider that the day before the happiness of the official software may appear on the second platform and then the lost time is not returned, in short the market )

In the dynamics of what? The fact that Android is trying to offer something more than iPhone... this is just an attempt because these jerks don't make money. You can make money on apps in iPhone, but in Android everything is free, who needs to work for free? On September 10, a new iPhone will be released and again all the features of Android will fade in front of a successful competitor, just like it did before with 5. The only thing that amazes me is the viral base for Android).

Mischek:

Pentagon doesn't know about missile launches in the Mediterranean Sea

// it doesn't make any fucking sense

and there's no sausage

This is a premonition of sausage, now the quotes on black gold will reach the level of psychosis, 90% sure thatthe Israelis, the water is not an obstacle for them, in this region they "fuel" ballistics

server:
The oil price is about to go crazy. 90% sure itis the Israelis.

Allegedly the launch was at 10-16 Moscow time

and silence ...

That's bullshit.

Mischek:

Allegedly the launch was at 10-16 Moscow time

and silence ...

That's bullshit.

It's still silent, a distraction - the sausage will start within the week.

Mischek:

What stats? It's a replica of the elite-iPhone bundle.

Do you have these statistics?

That's an unreasoned remark...

I threw in the link.

zfs:
On the dynamics of what? The fact that Android is trying to offer something more than iPhone ... it's just an attempt, because these jerks don't make money. You can make money on apps in iPhone, but in Android everything is free, who needs to work for free? On September 10, a new iPhone will be released and again all the features of Android will fade in front of a successful competitor, just like it did before with 5. The only thing that amazes me is the viral base for Android).

In the dynamics of os user growth

In the dynamics of company capitalisation

There is money to be made on Android as well as on iPhones.

The viral theme with Android , this is the flip side of the race . Faster and lower quality software validation before placement . It will pass, it is only a matter of time.

In short, you're out of your depth.

Mischek:

So you're out of the loop.

Oh, I see. He just has an iPhone and thinks he's elite.)