Interesting and Humour - page 1261

peripatetikos:

It's amazing to me that everyone is so surprised that the intelligence services are watching and using unethical methods). And the fact that most of the world's population tells everything about themselves on social media doesn't surprise anyone).

I agree.

Perhaps only the most persistent and devoted smokers could stand shoulder to shoulder, back to back, in small glass "boxes" at Ekaterinburg's Koltsovo Airport (approximately 6 metres wide and 1.5 metres long) or Pulkovo Airport in Saint Petersburg (approximately 5 metres wide and 1.5 metres long).

Singapore, like any other country, actively combats smoking; however, the luxury of local airports does not discriminate against those who do not plan to give up their addiction. The smoking areas at Changi Airport, for example, are not torture chambers. There are indoor and outdoor smoking rooms for every taste. But the outdoor smoking areas with fountains and blooming gardens are especially original.

http://top.rbc.ru/society/02/07/2013/864189.shtml

"But something seems to be going wrong..."

Contender:

Perhaps only the most persistent and devoted smokers could stand shoulder to shoulder, back to back, in small glass "boxes" at Ekaterinburg's Koltsovo Airport (approximately 6 metres wide and 1.5 metres long) or Pulkovo Airport in Saint Petersburg (approximately 5 metres wide and 1.5 metres long).

Singapore, like any other country, actively combats smoking; however, the luxury of local airports does not discriminate against those who do not plan to give up their addiction. The smoking areas at Changi Airport, for example, are not torture chambers. There are indoor and outdoor smoking rooms for every taste. But the outdoor smoking areas with fountains and blooming gardens are especially original.

http://top.rbc.ru/society/02/07/2013/864189.shtml

Pardon my French, but the smokers are really annoying. They violate my non-smoking rights at every turn. Call me a neophyte - I've only smoked a pack a day for 15 years myself. Quit smoking on June 22, 1995. Ripped it off and threw it away.

I purposely checked the smoking lounge in Munich airport with steps (I don't remember the name of the terminal, but I think all the smoking lounges there are the same). So: 3 steps wide and 6 steps long. During the waiting time for boarding, no more than 6 people gathered in this aquarium at the same time.

We smokers are the ones who feel so at ease, pardon my French. Let's create original gardens for smokers here too, so they don't have to think about torturing non-smokers.

stringo:

Pardon my French, but smokers really piss me off. They violate my non-smoking rights at every turn. Think of me as a neophyte - I've only smoked a pack a day for 15 years myself. Quit smoking on June 22, 1995. Ripped it off and threw it away.

I purposely checked the smoking lounge in Munich airport with steps (I don't remember the name of the terminal, but I think all the smoking lounges there are the same). So: 3 steps wide and 6 steps long. No more than 6 people gathered in this aquarium at the same time while waiting for boarding.

It's us smokers who feel so at ease, pardon my French. Let's create original gardens for smokers in our country too, let them not think about the torture of non-smokers.

:)

I don't smoke, if anything.

But I'm all for respecting other people's rights.

stringo:

Pardon my French, but smokers really piss me off. They violate my non-smoking rights at every turn. Think of me as a neophyte - I've only smoked a pack a day for 15 years myself. Quit smoking on June 22, 1995. Ripped it off and threw it away.

I purposely checked the smoking lounge in Munich airport with steps (I don't remember the name of the terminal, but I think all the smoking lounges there are the same). So: 3 steps wide and 6 steps long. No more than 6 people gathered in this aquarium at the same time while waiting for boarding.

It's us smokers who feel so at ease, pardon my French. Let's create original gardens for smokers here, too, so they don't have to think about torturing non-smokers.

I smoked for 13 years and have not smoked for 6 years.

Medvedev on nanotechnology (nano desu)

Mischek:

"But something seems to be going wrong..."

Four hours went by quickly. They'll probably ban live broadcasts now.

I just showed it to my mum and she said they used to do a lot of things for space and they did them well. I mean, she worked at a company that designed something for space programmes. She's sorry it looks so sad now.

stringo:

I purposely checked the smoking lounge in Munich airport with steps (I don't remember the name of the terminal, but I think all the smoking lounges there are the same). So: 3 steps wide and 6 steps long. While waiting for boarding, no more than 6 people gathered in that aquarium at the same time.

Our smokers feel so free that pardon my French. Let's create original gardens for smokers here too, let them not think about torturing non-smokers.

I guess we have to be guided by norms. Not just buy ready-made "blocks" for our airports.

We have a higher percentage of smokers than in the Bundes. Then we take capacity and get the size of blocks, which are not humiliating for smokers and do not deprive non-smokers of green spaces.

A smoker in the process of quitting ))

Mischek:

A smoker in the process of quitting ))

"Rip it off and throw it away" (c)