Interesting and Humour - page 4904

Edgar Akhmadeev #:
My acquaintance's cat only ate from her hands. When you went on holiday, he refused to eat for a fortnight until the owner came back. Wiped out. And you say cats don't get attached.

Dogs serve those who feed them. Cats serve those who play with them.

The 3-day rule works in both cases, both are forgotten after 3 days

Fast235 #:

Dogs serve those who feed them. Cats serve those who play with them.

In both cases, the 3-day rule works, and both are forgotten after 3 days

Nonsense.

1. Adult cats don't play.

2. I had a cat who lived in a house under construction. I visited once a week in the winter, he would come running in from the attic of the house next door when I drove up to the construction site. I had to take him home.

Fast235 #:

The 3-day rule works in both cases, both are forgotten after 3 days.

You're confused with something else. Neither dogs nor cats forget in such a short period of time.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Nonsense.

1. Adult cats don't play.

2. I had a cat who lived in a house under construction. I visited once a week in the winter, he would come running in from the attic of the house next door when I drove up to the construction site. I had to take him home.

I did, I was talking about my pets.

Sergey Gridnev #:
You're confused with something. Neither dogs nor cats forget in such a short period of time.

they forget, another one feeds them and that's it.

Of course, it depends on the breed.

Fast235 #:

I was coming, I was talking about my own family.

What do you mean, "exactly came"? He came like a rabbit through snowdrifts to me, even though he'd been living with the neighbours for a week and eating their mice.

Generally speaking, cats are very different in character.

Sergey Gridnev #:
In general, cats are very different in character.

Have you ever had a dog?

Almost any dog can be bought with food, a cat won't be tricked by food, a cat can only be bought by play.

Fast235 #:

Have you ever had a dog?

Almost any dog can be bought with food, a cat won't be tricked by food, a cat can only be bought by play.

Now I have three dogs and one cat.

Fast235 #:

Have you ever had a dog?

A dog can be "bought" by talking