Interesting and Humour - page 4758

No way) Vodka and absinthe with a shot.

Then pour champagne on top. Don't breathe. Do it again.

Then don't pee on the forum!)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And moonshine - with dichlorvos)

moonshine with bacon was sent to a collective farm once at uni, I tasted it there - it looks like in a film, turbid white liquid, tastes like....brrrrr, especially on exhalation, throat burns like a million needles - memories for a lifetime ))))

Igor Makanu:

moonshine with lard is needed..... was sent to a collective farm once at uni, there I tasted buryachika - it looks like in the movies, cloudy white liquid, tastes like....brrrrr, especially on exhalation, my throat feels like a million needles - so my memories will last a lifetime ))))

When I was a student, I had a friend who took a train somewhere. And there, in the next compartment gathered a bunch of students, too. They drank alcohol, had a guitar and wanted to sing to the alcohol, but no one knew how to play. Somehow they found out that Sergey can play and sing anything, both somebody else's and his own. In general, he turned out to be the perfect candidate to join their noisy group.
Naturally, he was invited. Sergei said, "If you give me a drink, I'll sing. Well, no problem - here is a big, army-issue mug with alcohol - come on, drink... They gave it to him and watched him attentively as he was drinking... Sergei thinks it's hell - a mug full of alcohol under the watchful eyes of his friends. But... he mustn't let Siberia down, drink it with dignity. Got my guts together, drank it in one breath. Breathed it out. Doesn't show how bad it is... Wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at everyone around him with teary eyes... They're all staring at him with their mouths open and not a word... Sergei, giving no reason to doubt his Siberian grip, through his cramped throat says, "What?"... And one of them hands him a piece of bread and says, "There was a mug for everybody"... :)

Igor Makanu:

moonshine with lard is needed..... was sent to a collective farm once at uni, there I tasted moonshine - it looks like in the movies, turbid white liquid, tastes like....brrrr, especially on exhalation, throat burns like a million needles - so memories last a lifetime ))))

Once upon a time I heard a story about "fixing" weak moonshinewith dichlorvos for sale).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Once upon a time I heard a story

Man, how do I put this delicately, dichlorophos (O,O-dimethyl-O-2,2-dichlorovinyl phosphate, DDVP) is an organophosphorus compound, with all that implies.

Beer from a barrel, diluted with water and refilled with laundry detergent, at the height of the sovk tried it, having stood a battle in line. It's disgusting.

Artyom Trishkin:

A friend of mine was travelling somewhere on a train when he was a student. There was a group of students in the next compartment. They drank alcohol, had a guitar, and wanted to sing along to the alcohol, but no one knew how to play. Somehow they found out that Sergey can play and sing anything, both somebody else's and his own. In general, he turned out to be the perfect candidate to join their noisy group.
Naturally, he was invited. Sergei said, "If you give me a drink, I'll sing. Well, no problem - here is a big, army-issue mug with alcohol - come on, drink... They gave it to him and watched him attentively as he was drinking... Sergei thinks it's hell - a mug full of alcohol under the watchful eyes of his friends. But... we mustn't let Siberia down, drink it with dignity. Got my guts together, drank it in one breath. Breathed it out. Doesn't show how bad it is... Wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at everyone around him with teary eyes... They're all staring at him with their mouths open and not a word... Sergey, giving no reason to doubt his Siberian grip, through his cramped throat asks 'What?' and one of them hands him a piece of bread and says 'There was a mug for everybody'... :)

Why would there be alcohol in a mug on a train? And in a big army mug. And anyway, what kind of an army mug is it, and how big is it? And how small is it?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why would there be alcohol in a mug on a train? And in a big army mug. And anyway, what kind of an army mug is it, and how big is it? And how small is it?

400ml.

Home mugs are usually 200 to 300 ml.

It's really a lot bigger.

gobirzharf:

No way) Vodka and absinthe with a shot.

Then pour champagne on top. Don't breathe. Do it again.

Then don't pee on the forum!)

No, that's the way to do it:

Aleksey Nikolayev:

And moonshine with dichlorvos)

I haven't tried it)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Very strange questions. I don't think I'll answer. After all, who was a student, and who served - he knows.