Interesting and Humour - page 4715

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Or maybe you should have known your conscience a long time ago?

It is easier and clearer to understand oneself through a great thinker. Dostoevsky is just such a thinker.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There you go, and always fans of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky have the attitude that they are so insightfully advanced and everyone else (non-fans of Tolstoy and Dostoevsky) is not yet mature enough.

You misunderstand. It's not about being advanced, but about the philosophical orientation of the human mentality.

When they say that a given work "is not for everyone" - it does not mean "only for the smart". More often than not, it is for the specific. Whatever that means.

I get it, it's the same with literature as it is with music - opposition camps, fans. Only so far no one has organized a brawl, but the principle is the same))

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Only so far, no one's been in a fistfight.

I think it happens

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I get it, it's the same with literature as it is with music - opposition camps, admirers. Only so far no one has organized a brawl, but the principle is the same))

Oh, come on... the MASSOLIT at the Griboyedov House...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I get it, it's the same with literature as it is with music - opposition camps, fans. Only so far no one has organized a brawl, but the principle is the same))

ballet hasn't been discussed yet!

Igor Makanu:

the ballet hasn't been discussed yet!

I'm not quite sure who's the fool there)

Igor Makanu:

Wow!!! I didn't know Pinocchio came in the female gender))

And I think the clip is a looped one.

Igor Makanu:

ballet hasn't been discussed yet!

Ballet should only be seen in a theatre.

Igor Makanu:

Igor, the second table of the book "Dura Dadi Yankee Dura" is excellent! Where do you get them? Can we have some more of those wonderful tablets!