Interesting and Humour - page 4585

Artyom Trishkin:

The highlighted is a provocation to discuss traitorous thief-politicians (finish the epithets yourself). No? A week off for political provocation...

Yura -- thoughtful passenger, evolving -- has found a way to discuss politics in question style: "Would it be considered an insult if I called Ivanov a ***?"

In the end -- both raised the question on politics -- and his post was left to attract attention -- and got away with being banned.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Hmm... Seems dangerous to even discuss coffee, though.

They tried to send me to the ban for cheese)))

Nikolai Krylov:

They tried to ban me for cheese)))

It's not that you're not allowed to discuss politics here, and it's not about someone's political views. It's about the fact that you can lose your forum because of these politics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's not that you're not allowed to discuss politics here, and it's not about someone's political views. It's that politics can cost you the forum.

What are you talking about? What politics, did you see the picture I posted?

Nikolai Krylov:

What are you talking about? What politics, did you see the picture I posted?

Probably of the Shuvalov SEAL?

Nikolai Krylov:

They tried to send me to the ban for cheese)))

I sent you away. I don't know who unbanned you and what you did for. But your picture was a throw-in on a political topic, inciting discontent with the Russian authorities, or on the contrary, making fun of the existing order of things in Russia. Next time I'll ban you for a month. And I'll try not to get you unbanished for nothing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Probably Shuvalov's kitty?

No, I wrote above - for cheese ))))

Nikolai Krylov:

No, I wrote above - for cheese ))))

Also tell me your lie. Your picture is visible to the moderators until now.

Artyom Trishkin:

Also, tell me your lie. Your picture is still visible to the moderators.

Uh-huh, then why did the admin lift the ban you imposed? ;)

Nikolai Krylov:

Please do not write or post in this thread again.