Interesting and Humour - page 4486

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Artem, you and Barabashka have nothing to apologize for. On the contrary, you've made some concessions in your time and allowed me to keep the scalper branch. And you have allowed me to put the .mq4 codes in my blog.

And in general, I don't have any complaints to anyone. When Golubev starts his moping about the need for Russian progamers in English, I just feel a little ridiculous. Gay Europe doesn't need proggers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Interesting & Humorous

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2019.08.08 04:27

The ancient forum engine does not support webp images standard. Golubev here the other day made it clear, - one thread more, one less, we don't care. Crashed without explanation, and do not care about the user who developed the branch. Not caring about users, it has long been known.

Politically correct you Europeans, at least add common formats. Stone Age and smug Euro-admins. Hey Gay Gay Gay isn't going to save you from collapse.

I'm not "Hey Gay Gay Gay". My name is Sergei and I'm, sorry, straight.

----------------

So go to the English part of the forum, and explain everything there in such words and explain them (as here in Russian: several posts at intervals like one post a week for half a year ...). And I will not interfere there with "nightingale trills".
And let's see what happens ... after your first post like that...
Will they let you so long and publicly retaliate against them there, or after the first post they will immediately ban you ...

I'll be watching...

----------------

Yesterday was International Cat Day...
I was reminded of a quote from "Heart of a Dog" -
"Yesterday the English moderators were strangling cats..."

Why don't you go to the English part of the forum and explain everything there in the same way you are explaining it to all of us here?
I'll just see what happens... but it'll last about five minutes... removal and banning... quietly and without Golubev's cries...

Everything.

-----------

If a moderator cleans up "my trills" here in a thread, I won't mind.
Or you can keep it - as a lesson:

• the lesson for moderators is not to delete threads without warning,
  • The lesson for users - do not use the forum for public revenge and showdowns like "I'm a tough guy, and you'll all do what I want ..." ... for such "toughness" can get banned (without warning).

Sergey Golubev:

Good threads are needed everywhere, in any part of the forum.
I've been getting a kick out of this because you've been posting a lot about the deleted thread in the English section, and telling it in different words.
So I got stuck in here.

And I realized that there was a thread there that I couldn't find in the deleted ones, and which you said was deleted by the English moderators without warning.
And I also realized that you are taking revenge for it, calling them different words and telling them about it at every opportunity.
Did I get it right?
And we've been talking about it for days now (at your "instigation") ... with little interruptions... about this thread... and about the "gay moderators" who ("bastards") deleted this thread a year ago ...

----------------

Alexey,
I'll be in St. Petersburg soon, let's go to the zoo? I'm not being ironic ... I used to live there, and never went...
There's a nice park nearby.

That's a good attitude you've got there! I'm sorry, of course, but...

I mean, is there a place to bury it ?

Sergey Golubev:

------------

Alexey,
If we meet in St. Petersburg, we'll go to the zoo.
I used to live near the zoo there, but I've never been in it.

------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Nightmares

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.06.11 19:21

Yes, situations stick in the brain. Actually, Freud isn't on us, he would explain. I often dream that I'm shooting at enemies with a machine gun, and the bullets fall out of the barrel and fall nearby. Or I'm driving my car, and it barely responds to the gas, barely moving.

When I'm in St. Petersburg, I'll drop you a line and we'll meet and go to the zoo.
Just come without a gun.
Otherwise my wife will read later in the news - "a euro-moderator was shot with a gun in a zoo while shouting "hey-gay-gay" for another euro-moderator deleted a thread from the forum without warning" ... the only thing she'll ask is "what's a hey-gay-gay?"
:)

That's the humour in Russian part of the forum.
And in the English part of the forum it's like this

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Traders Joking

Sergey Golubev, 2019.08.05 07:00

Beautiful sky sunset with clouds during golden hour over tranquil ocean

Beautiful sky sunset with clouds during golden hour over tranquil ocean

------------

I'm off to English.

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, I checked it now - same thing.
But for me it's impossible, as I spend most of my time with "English keyboard" ... and separately remember the "russian keyboard" (it should be remembered to automatism ...).

And how do you search for 33 letters plus full stop and comma on russian keyboard layout? Do you remember it?

Alexey Viktorov:
And how do you search for 33 letters, plus a full stop and a comma on the Russian keyboard layout? Do you have it memorised?

The more often a symbol occurs, the easier it is to remember. Symbols " and : are rare).

Sergey Golubev:

Everything.

-----------

If one of the moderators will clean up "my trills" here in the thread - I will not object.
Or you could keep it - as a lesson:

• The lesson for users - do not use the forum for public revenge and showdown like "I'm a tough guy, and you will all do here what I want ..." ... For such "toughness" can be banned (without warning).

Do you want to go there and do some trading videos? Because I am sick and tired of your lessons.

Sergey Golubev:

This is our humour in the Russian part of the forum.
And in English part of the forum we have humour like this.

------------

I'm going to English.

No don't go away, you are so interesting, especially with your lessons - give me more lessons!

PERSONS - anything is possible.

Sergey Golubev:

Do you know why discussion of brokers is forbidden or restricted on this forum?
My version - because different teams of brokers can make war on the forum (as it was, for example, on tsd forum), and the forum itself would lose a lot, and one some win ... By destroying the forum ...

It's like having a gunfight with your enemies on a busy street in the city ...

I mean, that's exactly what you're doing now (and more than once, and many, many times).
And it's a bigger infraction than the fault of the Angl moderator for removing your thread from the Angl part without warning.

I mean, you are more to blame, more and more serious.

----------------

So all your further posts about the deleted thread and about "gay moderators" etc. - will be deleted without warning.
Consider that I am the one who warned you for all my further actions.

That's quite an outburst, apparently Mr. Volchansky has struck a chord with you!!!

Finally!

Why are you taking the information load off your post along with your "ass"?

"Asshole" is not a swear word.

Alexey Viktorov:
How do you search for 33 letters, plus a full stop and a comma on the Russian keyboard layout? Have you memorised it?
this one comes on particularly well when "gay raptors" appear in the information space :-)

Sergey Golubev:

Everything.

-----------

If a moderator cleans up "my trills" here in a thread, I won't mind.
Or you can keep it - as a lesson:

• The lesson for users - do not use the forum for public revenge and showdowns such as "I'm a tough guy, and you'll all do what I want ..." ... for such "toughness" can get banned (without warning).

If you are with them, I won't be either.