Interesting and Humour - page 4359

Vasiliy Vilkov:

:-)

Profit for nothing!

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Oh, come on. A lot of people probably got martin.

If anything, sorry about the photo.

crooked no kidding.

see here.

"Come on." Not okay - crooked - people work.

"A lot of people probably got martin."

orgasm :-) graph light green

Vasiliy Vilkov:
Shit! A KV-300H... and Fruity Loops? Tears!

"Yandex has published a selection of ridiculous user queries in 2018 Yandex visitors tried to find Zinaida Zidane and photos of Ancient Egyptian girls, as well as figuring out how to draw a fleeting vision and who to pray to in order to get everything done.

"We do research from different Yandex services, but most often from search data. Sometimes we come across queries that we can't think of on purpose: funny, touching, paradoxical," the company said in a statement. - All queries are quoted as they were asked.

In 2018, users were interested in how to "cheer up the saddest dog" and "how to give a day to a cat that he likes", searched for "the root in the word thank you" and "how to get from the butterfat mill to the seventh heaven". They asked questions about "why does a man need a cat", "how to get back at a man with a fish" and "what kinds of sex are practiced in friendship sex" (spelling retained).

Someone was looking for a popular movie ("avengers war without limbs watch online"), someone was trying to think of an original gift ("rap for mum on March 8th"), learn new skills ("how to draw the most beautiful drawing on the theme ah winter winter is easy") or change the place of residence ("how to take a cat from Sevastopol to Paris").

Users also asked "how to Instagram a cat correctly", "what you can say instead of 'aha'" and searched for "what to dream about when you eat dumplings without you" and "what to dream about when you have a PhD.

Some went to Yandex in search of the beautiful ("drunk and sleeping personal photos of beautiful in the mud bog women mud in the village home sleeping"), and others to understand "who to pray to in order to get everything done".

sibirqk:
This morning I went to the shop for ice cream (my wife used to drink coffee with ice cream, but we forgot to drink it in the evening), it was -37 outside and a girl on a bicycle was riding towards me, her face all in frost, but she was pedalling stubbornly. I think she is a maniac, she could have walked in forty degrees below zero.
I know several settlements with the population of 5-10 thousand people where it is normal to ride bikes all year round. About thirty years ago I was surprised to see a cyclist in the middle of a snowstorm going to the shop to get some bread. I still go there from time to time and still ride there in all kinds of weather.

Alexandr Saprykin:
I know a few towns with a population of 5-10 thousand where it is normal to ride a bike all year round. I was surprised thirty years ago when in the middle of a snowstorm I saw a cyclist riding to the shop to get some bread. I still go there from time to time and it is the same in any weather.
Our cyclists often ride here in winter too, in both snow and clear weather, but usually they ride when it is warmer than minus thirty. But it was really chilly out there, and the girl was covered in frost, so I was surprised.

The Central Bank has revoked the licences of major forex dealers Rambler reports. Next: https://finance.rambler.ru/markets/41493304/?utm_content=rfinance&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink
Крупнейшие форекс-дилеры лишились лицензий
Крупнейшие форекс-дилеры лишились лицензий
  • Рамблер/финансы
  • finance.rambler.ru
Банк России аннулировал лицензии пяти крупнейших российских форекс-дилеров: «Форекс клуб», «Фикс трейд», «Трастфорекс», «Альпари форекс» и «Телетрейд групп».

Дмитрий:
The Central Bank has revoked the licenses of the largest forex dealers Rambler reports. Next: https://finance.rambler.ru/markets/41493304/?utm_content=rfinance&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink

You have to get people into the stock exchange, otherwise they go to all sorts of forex offices and get their hands off).

(No licence, so you will not pay 13% of income from these offices, but 35%, as the event was held in order to attract visitors and buyers).

Дмитрий:
The Central Bank has revoked the licences of major forex dealers Rambler reports. Next: https://finance.rambler.ru/markets/41493304/?utm_content=rfinance&utm_medium=read_more&utm_source=copylink

Did they have licences? For what, I wonder.

Vladimir Tkach:

Did they have licences? For what, I wonder.

I don't know about all of them, but Alpari did have a licence. But only the Alpari that operated under Russian jurisdiction had a licence, not the Alpari registered on the islands.