Interesting and Humour - page 4351

Andrey Dik:

Come on, what have you done for the forum, for the community?

Have you created interesting threads? - No.

Filled up the kodobase? - No.

Have you been reporting bugs to the BOD? - No.

So what are you, Dimitri? Just a troll? - Say yes, be truthful for once, not to people, but at least to yourself. Say, "Yes, I am just a troll, forgive me Artem, I am nothing".

Has anyone ever been interested in your opinion? Ever been invited to sit on a jury? Can you think of anything anyone has ever said "thank you" for? You can't? - That's because you're nothing, a zero.

Well for example Dmitry has helped me with understanding of some things from statistics.

And you, on the other hand, still open the code lock with a genetic algorithm?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

... some brand new book with some title like "The Dreams of a Chopper".

Better yet, "The Dope of a Crucian with a Dumbbell in his Pocket"...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Well for example Dimitri helped me with understanding some things from statistics.

:))) Pattalom. Now I understand your lowly level, manifested in the discussions. Keep learning from him, pops.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. Well, for example Dimitri helped me with understanding some things from statistics.

2. You, on the other hand, still open the code lock with a genetic algorithm?

You are the same troll, but you have some merit, unlike your namesake.

1. Your personal relationships are not visible to anyone on the forum, and are not interesting. And it's for the best.

2. Where and when did I do that? - Show me, don't be a troll.

Andrey Dik:

You are the same troll, though you have some merit, unlike your namesake.

1. Your personal relationships are not visible or interesting to anyone on the forum. And it's for the best.

2. Where and when did I do that? - Show me, don't be a troll.

Oh... you have a bad memory... goodbye.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh... what a bad memory you have... goodbye.

you're not getting off that easy,and my memory has nothing to do with it. show me,or you're a nerd.... Who cares, your answer is typical of you.

Andrey Dik:

You're just as much a troll, but you have some merit, unlike your namesake.

Who's got any merit around here?! Most of the people here are lobos. Which, however, does not detract from their ability to bang out worthless software and sell it to the working people.

Welcome to the "From Theory to Practice" thread! With your stats and your view of the market - there we'll see who's capable of what.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

better than "Dumas of a crucian by the board with a dumbbell in his pocket."

It's about time you proved you're not a flying fish. That's the third time you've been hit. Now you have to take responsibility for your words. Come on, give me some convincing evidence that you're not a flying fish. When you prove it, I'll answer for what I said with convincing evidence, in front of everyone. In the meantime, you go to the flying fish category and stay there. Don't even try to write me, quote me again, I won't answer.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

So some sections should be introduced so that there is no outcry.

For example:

All about dogs

Cooking at home

How to raise a child

Taking care of flowers in the basement

Insolence is not pretty

etc.

A forum for trolls about trolls)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's about time you proved you're not a flying fish. That's the third time you've been hit. Now you have to take responsibility for what you say. Come on, give me some convincing evidence that you're not a flying fish. When you prove it, I'll answer for what I said with convincing evidence, in front of everyone. In the meantime, you go to the flying fish category and stay there. Don't even try to write me or quote me again, I won't answer.

Don't take this conversation sideways. If you call yourself a rascal, you get in.