Interesting and Humour - page 4194

It seems to me that talking about religion should be banned just as much as talking about politics.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

1. if you speak about the essence you should show some, at least formal, proofs of what you have written

2. and you didn't even have enough mind to see the contradiction in statement about "divine source" and, there and then, denying "blind religious beliefs" while the concept of god is a purely religious concept

Oh, getting to the point at last))

1. Formal proof of what exactly was I supposed to present? ))

2. don't get confused, god and the divine are different things... God was not mentioned in my post, so your subsequent conclusions are also irrelevant...

Alexey Viktorov:

It seems to me that talking about religion should be banned just as much as talking about politics.

What is the definition of religion you want to ban?)

Andrei:

To deny that there is a higher mind that created the world is the height of inadequacy ))

God or a higher intelligence who created the world is nothing more than Russell's kettle,

but in this situation all humans are sitting in Plato's cave so it's even pointless to argue...

---

the most adequate (imho) of the concepts is when god = the world

or god = the driving principle of evolution

at least it's constructive.

Andrei:

Oh, getting to the point at last))

1. Formal proof of what exactly was I supposed to present? ))

2. don't get confused, god and divine are different things... god was not mentioned in my post, so your subsequent conclusions are irrelevant...

...of the validity of your assertions, if it's not banter...

If there is a god, then there is a god, and if there is a Caesar, then there is a Caesar.

transcendreamer:

the most adequate (imho) of the concepts is when god = the world

or god = the driving principle of evolution

at least that would be constructive

that's for pantheists :)

Andrei:
What is the definition of the religion you want to ban?)
Careful what you say. Who said anything about banning religion?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

"Hey, kid, what parish are you from?"

-- You got something to pray for?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

1. the correctness of your statements, if this is not a stele.

2. it is you who will learn to think... if there is a divine then there is a god, if there is a Caesar then there is a Caesar

1. If you have doubts about correctness, then state at least one for starters... I do not want to engage in telepathy, what exactly is your problem with correctness...

2. divine does not mean =god at all, there is an object-god and there is a property-god. Obviously these are completely different...

Alexey Viktorov:

It seems to me that talking about religion should be banned in the same way as talking about politics.

Then we will move on to history and cultural studies; if they are banned, we will move on to philosophy and epistemology; if they are banned we will write anecdotes in ancient Sumerian.