Interesting and Humour - page 4193

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it has to do with mush in the head, such as you have now :)

Porridge and nothing but porridge is seen from afar :))

transcendreamer:

Buddhism is undoubtedly more attractive because of this,

The Buddha himself (Gautama) denied the existence of a creator by stressing the process of self-improvement,

but some schools of Buddhism have managed to bring God back ))))))

To deny that there is a higher intelligence that created the world is the height of inadequacy.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it has to do with mush in the head, such as you have now :)

Can you say something sensible about what you said?))

Andrei:
Can't you say something meaningful about what you're saying?)

how can I meaningfully discuss some nonsense? ) I just don't know what to say.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

How can I meaningfully discuss some nonsense? ) I just don't know what to say.

I'm asking a leading question, what exactly is nonsense you can meaningfully articulate?)

Andrei:

I ask a leading question, what exactly is the nonsense can you articulate in a meaningful way?)

You have gaffe upon gaffe in your message, i.e. in everything.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You've got gaffe upon gaffe in your message, i.e. in everything.

Give at least one meaningful example to prove your postulate, if you can... But be warned it won't be easy, the same notorious mush will get in the way))

Andrei:

Give at least one meaningful example to prove your postulate, if you can... But be warned it won't be easy, the same infamous mush will get in the way))

Do your verbiage with someone else please, it's too primitive for me

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Get your verbiage on with someone else, please.

So far I'm sorry it's your verbiage - you haven't even been able to make any sense out of my post - I don't think you'll deny the obvious fact...

Andrei:

So far, I'm sorry, it's your verbiage - you couldn't even say anything sensible about the essence of my post - I don't think you'll deny the obvious fact...

If you're talking about the point, you should present some, at least formal, evidence of what you've written

and you don't even have enough intelligence to see the contradiction in the statement about "divine source" and, immediately, the denial of "blind religious beliefs", while the concept of god is a purely religious concept

let alone acquiring mythical positive energy and evolution of consciousness without brain evolution

"Hey, kid, what congregation are you from?"