Interesting and Humour - page 4163

Artyom Trishkin:

Is this kind of humour okay?

During Sobchak's time in the US, the Dow Jones index has already collapsed by 4% a day twice. Should we keep her there?

Vitaly Murlenko:

During Sobchak's time in the US, the Dow Jones index has already collapsed by 4% a day twice. Should we keep her there?

Funny :)

Denis Sartakov:

all dust and ashes, ha, ha, nothing sacred !

Once again life confirms even at the level of symbols that the female sex is stronger, the species is more viable.

( Post outside politics, discussion of biology, species, Darwin's theory )

Vitaly Murlenko:

Careful - bought bitcoins from the bottom here, better let her take another swim in the ice-hole - Return.

( no politics, discussion of economics, healthy living)

Vitaly Murlenko:
Jehovah's Witnesses came to me today - they told me to help my neighbour and do good! I asked them to clean the toilet and take out the rubbish... For some reason they took offence and left...

They probably wanted to have a flat assigned to them? As part of the Everyone by 2010 program...

(no politics, no religion, discussion of free services and implementation of the program - a flat for everyone by 2010)

Vitaly Murlenko:
Jehovah's Witnesses came to me today - they told me to help my neighbour and do good! Asked them to clean the toilet and take out the rubbish... For some reason they took offence and left...

Oh-oh, they came to my place one summer and I was drinking vodka and I was bored. They said, 'We want to invite you to a party to commemorate the death of Christ. I was so excited, - Satanist brothers, I'll gladly drink to the fact that he was killed, will the girls be at the party?
♪ I started pouring them drinks, went to my aunt for a hug... ♪ For some reason they didn't get it, pulled me out of the flat. So I missed my chance to lay my hands on grace.

Artyom Trishkin:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Rashid Umarov, 2017.08.07 14:28

Attention all members of the community!

For any posts with politics, which provoke the participants of the branch to mutual squabbles and insults, will be banned for a week. This applies primarily to attacks/mockery on national and territorial grounds. Discussion of historical facts in favour of this or that country/people, under the guise of objectivity, will also be purged.

Anyone who joins in the discussion of such provocative posts will be banned, no matter what you write in response to such a post. We are forced to take such measures to maintain order in the thread.

Is it religious? Because I wrote a real story about Jehovah's Witnesses coming to my door.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Careful - bought bitcoins from the bottom here, better to let him take another swim in the ice-hole - Return.

( no politics, economic discussion )

Yuriy Zaytsev:

They probably wanted to have the flat signed over to them?

(No politics, no religion, discussion of free services and a condo for everyone in 2010).

I'd have you banned just for making fun of me by mentioning politics. Why are you making fun of me? Why don't you live in peace? Do you have to find a shit somewhere? Are you jumping from the cold, are you cold in Antarctica?

Alexey Viktorov:
I'd have you banned just for making fun of me, mentioning politics. What's with all the fiddling? Why can't you live in peace? Do you have to find a shit somewhere? Are you jumping from the cold, cold in Antarctica?

Where's the politics here - bitcoins, free services.

No, it's not cold at all. I feed penguins in Antarctica.

Alexei is like a Jehovah's witness himself. Even by his avaiva))). If they come to him, it is not clear yet if he will give them a flat, or if they will sign up for his PLO courses in MKL5 after 5 minutes of conversation.