Interesting and Humour - page 4150

Artyom Trishkin:
Well I can see that you wrote your own post without seeing the previous ones. There was an attempt to start a discussion about how minds are being clamped down in Russia. No?
However, I have been Skypeed by resource users questioning the normality of such posts.
But you write about something else - as if you have no eyes and cannot see. There is a picture above.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page4163#comment_6398189

And what, I beg your pardon, is the connection between the picture with monkeys and discussion about characteristics of processors?
The picture by Evgeny SanSanych and subsequent posts, in my opinion, clearly speak about successful development of processors in Russia,
and also quite respectfully about Boris Artashesovich Babayan.
Perhaps I just lack your imagination to see the politics here.

Aleksey Levashov:

And what, I'm sorry, is the connection between the picture with the monkeys and the discussion about the characteristics of processors?
SanSanych's picture and subsequent posts, in my opinion, clearly speak of the successful development of processors in Russia,

You're going to get banned. He who seeks may find.

Aleksey Levashov:

And what, sorry, is the connection between the picture with the monkeys and the discussion about the characteristics of processors?
SanSanych's picture and subsequent posts, in my opinion, clearly speak of the successful development of processors in Russia,

You just don't know what some members of our community are capable of after even such posts. A warning here, unfortunately, is not superfluous yet.

Artyom Trishkin:
You just don't know what some members of our community are capable of after even such posts. A warning here, unfortunately, is not superfluous yet.

I know and absolutely agree with you that such community members should be put in a cage.
But it does not mean that you have to ban someone who posted a picture with, for example, a flower with multicolored petals just because someone can only see two colours that he does not like.
You shouldn't look for a black cat in a dark room. Especially if it's not there.

Aleksey Levashov:

I know and absolutely agree with you that such community members should be put in a cage.
But that does not mean that someone should be banned for posting a picture of, for example, a flower with multicoloured petals, just because someone can only see the two colours they don't like.
You shouldn't look for a black cat in a dark room. Especially if it's not there.

Have I banned someone? Please reread the posts before my warning. And decide for yourself where in them there is an opportunity to start a political fight for people who are not very well-balanced, of which we have a lot here. For them it was a warning just in case. Why are we discussing in circles?

Artyom Trishkin:
Have I banned someone? Please re-read the posts before my warning. And decide for yourself where in them there is an opportunity to start a political dispute for not very well-balanced people, of which we have many here. For them it was a warning just in case. Why are we discussing in circles?

All right, that's enough of a debate.

On the street

A PROBLEM FOR THE SMARTEST OF THE SMARTEST.

The teacher sat down, pulled out the tickets, the first five students came in, and the process began. We realised from the examiner's shrieks that our most anxious expectations had been met. The man turned out to be some kind of serious professor and could not listen quietly to the ravings of our poor female students. It was a brutal beating! The apotheosis came when an angry examiner, unfamiliar to us, made our Katya, a drinking girl from a very distant province, write sine squared plus cosine squared. Katya diligently wrote the word "sine" on the blackboard in calligraphic handwriting, circling it in the same even, beautiful square. Just at that moment the head of the group looked into the classroom. After assessing the situation, she returned to the corridor, grabbed me and pushed me into the classroom, telling the professor that I really want to answer without preparation. The examiner nodded in agreement and pointed to the chair in front of him. I sat down, picked a ticket and started to answer. He gawked his eyes: "Take another ticket! I'll take it. One theorem, another. He checks me for headphones, I'm laughing. And he started to bore me: "Tell me the cosine theorem - three proofs, right now? Okay. And this one? And so on for an hour. But I kind of liked it. It felt good to prove something to that man. In the end, the satisfied examiner sat back in his seat, took out my report card and gave me an "A". Then I found out that even in the physics department he never gave girls more than a B. - Why is everyone in your department so stupid? - the man sighed. - What exactly are you doing here? - We're not stupid," I replied. - We just think differently, creatively. And anyway, maths can be more complicated for primary school than for high school. - How so? - A little surprised. - Like this! With these words I went back into the corridor, got a bag of books, pulled out a maths book for the fourth grade, opened it, where there was a bookmark. - Solve this problem," I gave the book to the professor. He began to read. The conditions were as follows: two boats were sailing from the two shores of a large lake towards each other. Between them a man swims from one boat to the other. He reaches the boat, turns around and goes back. The longer both boats are on the way, the more the distance of the swimmer decreases. Given the distance between the shores, the speed of the boats, the speed of the swimmer. Question: after how long will the swimmer stop? Uncle looked again at the cover of the textbook, grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil. Told the whole group to run in and get ready. Everyone ran in, chose their tickets and sat down, happy to copy. The man started drawing some X's and Y's. He was sticking his tongue out. At first glance it seemed that if you add up the pieces of distance from the swimmer to the boats, you can get to the essence, then add up the pieces of time and you will get the right solution. But in fact there were too many calculations on the paper and within half an hour the professor had not yet come up with the answer. So I gave him a hint: - There's a simple formula: distance divided by speed, you get time. The distance between the coasts is given in the problem, so is the speed of the boats. We divide the distance by the speed of the boats and find out when they will catch the swimmer - in fifteen minutes. The teacher's jaw dropped: - What about the swimmer? - What about the swimmer? - I smiled. - Since the boats will nail the swimmer in fifteen minutes, it doesn't matter what his speed was. It is just unnecessary data. You see, the problem with the asterisk is for the cleverest kids in the fourth grade! After that, I packed my bags and rushed home, leaving the numb professor with the rest of the students. As I found out later, he took the exam well, not giving me any F's. He sat in a stupor for the rest of the exam.

Vitaly Murlenko:

A CHALLENGE FOR THE SMARTEST OF THE SMART.

Thank you, but the girl has already solved it.