Interesting and Humour - page 3913

Turn on the TV and there's a movie, and immediately the phrase: "On the way to the morgue, Ivashov's corpse has disappeared."

----------------

Good morning.

Sergey Golubev:
Turn on the TV and there's a movie, and immediately the phrase: "On the way to the morgue, Ivashov's corpse has disappeared."

----------------

Good morning.

I don't know why you moved khorosh's posts here .

It's not funny anymore.

Sergey Golubev:
Turn on the TV and there is a movie, and immediately the phrase: "On the way to the morgue, Ivashov's corpse disappeared."

----------------

Good morning.

walked near the morgue today....

eh.... that's where we'll all be... but some are destined for heavenly bliss with God and some for hell with eternal torment with demons.....

Save your souls...

Give alms to those who beg, and God will not leave you in hell.

khorosh:
The U.S. is only strong in long-range warfare against a weak enemy, but when we turn on our EW, half of the missiles do not reach the target, and in case of a full-scale war we have to overcome the air defenses. Well, in a contact war against us they are really weak. In the event of war with Russia they would not even be able to land a landing force, and all their aircraft carriers would be destroyed by missiles. Despite the invitation to participate in the tank biathlon, they refused for fear of showing their weakness. But the thing about traitors in the Kremlin I don't get.

Lazar Buga:

A Russophobic slur - there are belyashis in Brighton. And sunflower seeds.

What does prophacap mean? Deadline - I know. Why profacap? From the word fact?

Vladimir Tkach:
What does prophacap mean? Deadline, I know. Why profacap? From the word fact?

to fail, to miss

khorosh:
The U.S. is only strong in long-range warfare against a weak enemy, but when we turn on our EW, half of the missiles do not reach the target, and in case of a full-scale war we have to overcome the air defenses. Well, in a contact war against us they are really weak. In the event of war with Russia they would not even be able to land a landing force, and all their aircraft carriers would be destroyed by missiles. Despite the invitation to participate in the tank biathlon, they refused, for fear of showing their weakness. But what I don't get about the traitors in the Kremlin.
One should not underestimate the US. Russia and the US are equally strong, and the power of each of them separately is enough to blow the planet out of its orbit. Therefore, both superpowers must respect each other equally; there is no other alternative. I do not understand why hotheads do not understand this restraining, and at the same time ominous, truth.

Дмитрий:

fail, miss out

What about arseholed and making everyone hoppy?
It doesn't fit.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
The United States should not be underestimated. Russia and the United States are equally powerful, and the power of each separately is enough to make the planet fly out of orbit. Therefore, both superpowers must respect each other to the same degree; there is no other alternative. I do not understand why hotheads do not understand this restraining, and at the same time ominous, truth.

And if another state does not have the power to "blow the planet out of orbit" - it should not be respected?