Interesting and Humour - page 3880

khorosh:
As the guarantor of the constitution, he had to take all measures to preserve the integrity of the state, and to do so he had to order the arrest of all the conspirators who had gathered in Belovezhskaya Pushcha. According to the constitution, this was his direct duty. However, like a real traitor, he ruined the state and washed his hands of it. The Moor has done his work - the Moor can go. Became the best friend of western politicians, received handouts from them masquerading as lecture fees, they also helped him set up a fund with their infusions.

When that damned drunkard (Yebn) died, I almost cried from pity - until then, one of my cherished desires was to see those freaks "3+1", "Belovezh conspirators" and "swordsman" with them hanging on the same crossbar by the verdict...
Well, God bless the survivors of those creatures who are still alive and live to see a well-deserved trial...

rosomah:
tinny as it is

Vladimir Suschenko:

When that damned drunkard (YBN) died, I almost cried from pity - until then one of my cherished desires was to see those freaks "3+1", "Belovezh conspirators" and "swordsman" with them hanging on the same crossbar by the verdict...

Would you like to hang with them?

I'm sure that if it wasn't for that "damned drunkard" - you'd be holding your tongue oh so tightly... He's the one who made it possible for you to have that "cherished desire".

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What the country was like, so was the outcome.
It was not like that before him. Before him it was the Soviet Union and after him it was the Russian Federation. That is the only result of his activity, the collapse of the economy and the country. Instead of careful and deliberate reforms in the economy, he engaged in populist rhetoric and politics. A former tractor driver, it is clear that not every cook can run a state. I am amazed that Andropov did not see him as an empty chatterbox.

George Merts:

Do you live in a vacuum? I live where I was born and grew up. And I don't see any "decay" anywhere near it. On the contrary - everything has been preserved and multiplied.

I asked a specific question - where is my homeland now?

Vladimir Suschenko:

I asked a specific question - where is my homeland now?

And I specifically answered - I live in it (YOUR homeland, well, and my homeland). I think you live in it too.

George Merts:

And I specifically replied - I live in it. I think you live in it too.

You are the lucky ones, but Vladimir is unlucky and lives in a war zone. And this is a consequence of the collapse of the USSR. Would you agree to be in his shoes? Why, you say it's good everywhere.

George Merts:

Would you like to hang with them? ...

Why, can you arrange it? Let me answer this question when they are already hanging...
Although the answer is likely to be negative - in real life I would be disgusted with these characters, as they say in popular speech, even on the same hectare to the wind to go ...

khorosh:
You were lucky, but Vladimir was unlucky and lives in a war zone. And this is a consequence of the collapse of the USSR. Would you agree to be in his shoes?

The thing is, I live very close to those places.

And I remember well how we used to go for sausage under the Soviet Union and how the Ukrainians were not happy about it.

And there was a real fear - they were afraid of separation, where would we get the sausage from? You remember, there was a referendum - Ukraine clearly voted for non-independence.

We separated.

Now they blame Gorbachev, of course, and not themselves for choosing this very "non-independence".

About "lucky to live in a war zone" - well, if I lived in Afghanistan, would I have to say "would you like the USSR to come to you with weapons"?

Vladimir Suschenko:

Why, can you organise it? Let me answer this question when they are already hanging...
Although the answer is likely to be negative - in real life I would be disgusted with these characters, as they say in popular speech, even on the same hectare to the wind ...

That's right.

That's why I'm against hanging anyone out to dry.

Gorbachev, Yeltsin and Putin were all very good rulers. And most importantly - I don't think they had much choice.

Let me repeat - at the end of the 80s, most Ukrainians were shouting "we don't want to feed Russia, we want independence". And Gorbachev could not do anything about it.