Interesting and Humour - page 3842

Yuriy Zaytsev:

But only here a judge can't roll up a wedding for the sum of his 50-year income

Judges put teenagers in jail for bribes

Two judges in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, were found guilty of giving excessively harsh sentences to teenagers. Judges Ciavarella and Conahanwere found to have given excessively harsh sentences to children and teenagers and accepted bribes from Robert Mericle, owner of two private prisons, who was interested in new "clients" for his "business". In total, the judges received more than two million dollars in bribes. Also with the active involvement of these judges, the state prison for juveniles was closed down.

Ciavarella was found guilty of 12 counts, including racketeering, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion, and received a sentence of 28 years in prison. Conahan received 17.5 years in prison. The intermediary attorney who was an accomplice received 18 months in prison, and Robert Mericle is also expected to receive 18 months.[22][23] There have also been numerous civil suits filed against all perpetrators, and Robert Mericle has agreed to pay $17.5 million in damages.[24]

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ordered a review of some 4,000 illegal sentences that Judges Ciavarella and Conahan imposed on juveniles. Remarkably, some of those convicted were only 10 years old.

Американский судья получил 28 лет за несправедливые приговоры подросткам
Американский судья получил 28 лет за несправедливые приговоры подросткам
  • lenta.ru
Суд Пенсильвании приговорил к 28 годам лишения свободы бывшего судью по делам несовершеннолетних округа Люцерн Марка Шавареллу (Mark Ciavarella), сообщает агентство Reuters. Экс-судью признали виновным в том, что он выносил чрезмерно суровые приговоры подросткам в обмен на взятки от лиц, заинтересованных в заполнении частных тюрем. Адвокат...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Hetero patriot

:)))))),

+10

Andrei, do you want your grandchildren to be lawyers?

How do you like the idea?

And they will have a reliable cover, the cover will be 100%, they will say that their grandfather wrote it on the forex market, and the authorities will not get a hold of it.

The Krasnodar aunt just sold out the whole country on the technology

Learn, Yura, learn. Knowledge is power. You'll become a common faggot here, but with a law degree and a chance to play weddings like a human being. So what if they call you what you really are, but you'll be doing everything according to your conscience and conscience, on your own land, among your own people. They probably do not let you steal there, you envy, envy oozes out of you, because everyone there rat on each other, women pay for themselves and wear moustaches and do not shave legs, and men are not men at all, they are Timcuk runners. No, it's okay. Just tell us more about your life there, and we know what it's like here. Come here, we won't hurt you for your views and sexual preferences. The boys in the yard may punish you a couple of times, but you're not used to bending over for someone, are you?

Andrey Dik:
Learn, Jura, learn. Knowledge is power. Come back, you're Timcuk's arsehole and here you'll be a common faggot, but with a law degree and a chance to play weddings like a human being. They may call you what you really are, but you'll be doing everything according to your conscience and conscience, in your own land, among your own people. They probably do not let you steal there, you envy, envy oozes out of you, because everyone there rat on each other, women pay for themselves and wear moustaches and do not shave legs, and men are not men at all, they are Timcuk runners. No, it's okay. Just tell us more about your life there, and we know what it's like here. Come here, we won't hurt you for your views and sexual preferences. The boys in the yard may punish you a couple of times, but you're not used to bending over for someone, are you?

Why do you care so much about blue... You sound knowledgeable, you obviously know your stuff.

You must be in pain, I'm sorry to hear that.

khorosh:

Two judges in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, were found guilty of giving excessively harsh sentences to teenagers. Judges Ciavarella and Conahanwere found to have given excessively harsh sentences to children and teenagers and accept bribes from Robert Mericle, owner of two private prisons, who was interested in new "clients" for his "business". In total, the judges received more than two million dollars in bribes. Also with the active involvement of these judges, the state prison for juveniles was closed down.

Ciavarella was found guilty of 12 counts, including racketeering, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion, and received a sentence of 28 years in prison. Conahan received 17.5 years in prison. The intermediary attorney who was an accomplice received 18 months in prison, and Robert Mericle is also expected to receive 18 months.[22][23] There have also been numerous civil suits filed against all perpetrators, and Robert Mericle has agreed to pay $17.5 million in damages.[24]

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ordered a review of some 4,000 illegal sentences that Judges Ciavarella and Conahan imposed on juveniles. Remarkably, some of those convicted were only 10 years old.

Fi, that's bullshit. Your post "democrats" won't even notice.... And there's a lot of topics like that out there, judges, business, government... They don't talk about it there, but here you can talk about anything.

khorosh:

Two judges in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, were found guilty of giving excessively harsh sentences to teenagers. Judges Ciavarella and Conahanwere found to have given excessively harsh sentences to children and teenagers and accepted bribes from Robert Mericle, owner of two private prisons, who was interested in new "clients" for his "business". In total, the judges received more than two million dollars in bribes. Also with the active involvement of these judges, the state prison for juveniles was closed down.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ordered a review of about 4,000 illegal sentences that Judges Ciavarella and Conahan imposed on juveniles. Remarkably, some of those convicted were only 10 years old.

So, it makes no difference whether it's theirs or ours.

It's the way the world works, it's the same everywhere. I guess I'll stay here, what's the difference

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Why do you care so much about blue... You sound knowledgeable, you obviously know your stuff.

You must be in pain, I'm sorry to hear that.

No, Yura, I'm trying to get you to understand that it's customary here to be normal, to work for the good of your family and homeland, not to run here and there and stink up the traffic. I teach you good manners, I don't give a damn if you are a retard, to be a good man, that's the main thing. But so far I see that you are a jealous asshole, unfortunately. You have no right to talk about Russia.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's the way the world works, it's the same everywhere.

I absolutely agree, which is why I don't understand why the negativity is only about Russia.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

That's the way the world works, it's the same everywhere.

You don't say "us." Say "us in the U.S." You're not ours anymore. That's it. Your song has long been sung here.

Andrey Dik:
No, Yura, I'm trying to make you understand that here it's customary to be normal, hetero, work for the good of the family, the homeland, and not to run here and there and stink up the traffic. I teach you good manners so to speak, I don't give a damn if you are a retard, the main thing is to be a good man. But so far I see that you are a jealous asshole, unfortunately. You have no right to talk about Russia.

You're talking about anuns again, won't you get over it, did the big boys hurt you when you were a kid?

Andrey Dik:
Don't say "us". Say "us in the U.S." You are not ours. That's it. Your song has long been sung here.

:), you probably don't read everything. Come back to the ass, you love the subject of "ass" so much, flag your ass, read it carefully, there is an answer. By the way, you will have a lot of fun.