Interesting and Humour - page 3841

Andrey Dik:

...hetero patriot...

That's an A+.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's an A+.
I knew you'd like it. You sound like a bi-democrat mixed with an anarchist.

I don't think you're being mean. You probably like to be poked and prodded.)

Andrey Dik:

No, why should I be offended by the lame-ass assholes and those who work for them? I'm a normal hetero patriot, not a gay runaway incomprehensible critic timecracking uplefielder or something. it's okay.

I'm even planning to visit Lyosha sometime, because I'm free now and can visit Lyosha... although he'll probably be against it, no one likes to give away a fancy place).

Hetero patriot.

:)))))),

+10

Andrei, do you want your grandchildren to be lawyers?

How do you like the idea?

And they will have a reliable cover, the cover will be 100%, they will say that their grandfather wrote it on the forex market, and the authorities will not get a hold of it.

The Krasnodar woman just sold out the technology to the whole country.

forexman77:
I don't think you're being mean. You must like to troll.)

+

It's always fun to talk to Dick.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Why don't I have the right? I have Russian citizenship... I can even vote!
It is clear that a pig will find dirt everywhere, but I do not understand why only in Russia, why not in the place of residence, for the balance would be objective. Is it really so good there, no, if you want to dig up so much that the memory of the forum server is not enough. Maybe it's to justify their flight to the camp of a potential enemy of their homeland?

Andrey Dik:
I knew you'd like it. You sound like a bi-democrat mixed with an anarchist.

Don't be shy, let your nature come out, we'll understand, we're human.

That's right, except for the bi. But don't be shy anyway.

khorosh:
It is clear that a pig will find dirt everywhere, but I do not understand why only in Russia, why not in my place of residence, for the balance would be objective. Is it really so good there, no, if you want you can dig up so much that the memory of the forum server is not enough. Maybe it's to justify their flight to the camp of a potential enemy of their homeland?

It's terrible here too, the bitches are taxing, making bombs, prying into foreign countries, not to raise medicine. In the oval offices, they even get women, and then lie under oath. Of course, the living conditions here are much better, if you have a job there is no problem.

But a judge here can't throw a wedding on his 50-year income.

I'm thinking of packing a suitcase and going back. You know, if I worked in Russia as a lawyer, I could arrange a wedding for my kids. 50 years' income, give it back.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's terrible here too, the bitches are taxing, making bombs, prying into foreign countries, not to raise medicine. In the oval offices, they even get women, and then lie under oath. Of course, the living conditions here are much better, if you have a job there is no problem.

That's a bit stingy. I've written about the story with the judge, like, ten posts already.) Give me more details and more facts.

khorosh:
That's cheap. I've written about the story with the judge in 10 posts.) Give me more details and more facts.

Yeah, I'm more worried about the other thing, and why my mum didn't put me through law school...

Then again, Kobzon, Baskov, Miladze and other stars are available.

Well, for 2 million quid.

You know, 10, 20 million, maybe even a handshake with the V.P.