Interesting and Humour - page 3638

Yuriy Zaytsev:

well then it's trouble ("if it's motivating and energising") https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3457/page3652#comment_4809901

I don't know if it's motivating, if it's exciting, it wasn't my hypothesis.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I don't know if it motivates or motivates, it wasn't my hypothesis.

But it was born out of that phrase - "It's not a problem. It's not the problem that someone tries, it's that someone enjoys it.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

but it was born out of that phrase - "It's not a problem. It's not the problem that someone is trying, it's that someone is enjoying it."

And what is "it"?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

And what is"it"?

Well, that's a question for you! You said, "It's about someone being happy about it ".

I meant this:

"... some seek to repeat the terms of their reign"

your answer"

" That's not the problem. It's not the problem that someone is trying, it's that someone is happy about it ."

You're asking the question again... which you yourself have already answered.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Well, that's a question for you! You said, "It's about someone being happy about it ".

I meant this:

"... some seek to repeat the terms of their reign"

your answer"

" That's not the problem. It's not the problem that someone is trying, it's that someone is happy about it ."

You're asking the question again... which you yourself have already answered

I know what I mean. What do you mean?

Reason and motive are not the same thing. Reason is "what" and motive is "why" or "why".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I know what I meant. What do you mean?

Reason and motive are not the same thing. Reason is "what" and motive is "why" or "why".

Did someone somewhere say that motive and reason are the same thing.

Describe clearly what you mean, otherwise you are just a fragment of thoughts like: yes, no, I do not know, I know.

I won't post any more moustachioed wives of the Shahs, they resonate too much with European men.)))

Andrey Dik:
I won't post any more moustachioed wives of the Shahs, they resonate too much among European men)))

Everything resonates here...

Александр:

everything here resonates...
And if you post uninvolved men, will they resonate with our women? What would resonate with female programmers anyway?

Andrey Dik:
I am not going to post more moustached wives of Shahs, they create too much resonance among European men))))

:-))) well... We are all half-Asians here - European men before the Ural Mountains and Asian men afterwards.