Interesting and Humour - page 3442

ВТБ24 запускает специальный чат-бот по обмену валюты в Facebook
ВТБ24 запускает специальный чат-бот по обмену валюты в Facebook
  • bankir.ru
ВТБ24 запускает новый чат-бот по обмену валюты в Facebook и предлагает всем пользователям до конца 2016 года получить специальную промо-скидку. Чтобы воспользоваться ботом и узнать курсы обмена валюты, клиент должен быть зарегистрирован в Facebook, перейти на страницу бота или набрать в поиске мессенджера «Обмен валюты ВТБ24»  и запросить меню...

Yuriy Asaulenko:
A better name would have been -nahunii
The trend is up.
Московий и Оганессон официально включили в таблицу Менделеева
Московий и Оганессон официально включили в таблицу Менделеева
  • nplus1.ru
28 ноября собрание Международного союза по теоретической и прикладной химии (IUPAC) утвердило официальные названия 113, 115, 117 и 118 элементов таблицы Менделеева. За ними закрепили наименования, предложенные в июне 2016 года — нихоний (Nh), московий (Mc), теннессин (Ts) и оганессон (Og). Об этом сообщает пресс-релиз союза. Для внесения...

The probe managed to approach the planet only 235 kilometres above the surface, making the images it captured unique

Daddy came home from work angry, didn't eat his soup or drink his compote, and was looking under the sofa, behind the dresser. He sat down in his chair. He was staring at the TV... That's too bad. It really is. He'll stay up all night again. I know what he was looking for. I made aeroplanes out of those papers yesterday. Mum's crying, too. Crybaby! She's crying, "Bucks! Quid!"

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What's the problem? Can't the law be rewritten or something?
That's how they want to rewrite it.)

SkyWay light urban route in action >>>

Проводимые в ЭкоТехноПарке испытания подвижного состава и путевой структуры лёгкой городской трассы являются составляющей частью процесса сертификации технологии струнного транспорта. В ходе тестов разработчики изучают поведение всех элементов транспортной системы с учётом различных погодных условий, нагрузок, скоростей, состояний подвижного состав и путевой структуры, рассматриваемых в комплексе. С этой целью первые прогоны юнибайка SkyWay по струнным рельсам осуществляются ещё до того, как им будет придано расчётное предварительное напряжение за счёт натяжения струн (находящихся в сердцевине рельсов пучков стальной проволоки) и до того, как рельсы будут заполнены специальным бетоном, предназначенным для шумоподавления, устранения коррозии на внутренних поверхностях металлической конструкции и обеспечения дополнительного запаса прочности.

Лёгкая городская трасса SkyWay в действии
Лёгкая городская трасса SkyWay в действии
  • skywayinvestgroup.com
Проводимые в ЭкоТехноПарке испытания подвижного состава и путевой структуры лёгкой городской трассы являются составляющей частью процесса сертификации технологии струнного транспорта. В ходе тестов разработчики изучают поведение всех элементов транспортной системы с учётом различных погодных условий, нагрузок, скоростей, состояний подвижного...

)))))))

Путин поднял акцизы на табак, алкоголь и топливо
Путин поднял акцизы на табак, алкоголь и топливо
  • iz.ru
Президент России Владимир Путин подписал указ о расширении списка подакцизных товаров и увеличении ставок акцизов на 2017-2019 годы. Согласно указу, Вырастут ставки акцизов на вина и шампанское (кроме отечественного), сидр и медовуху, пиво, крепкий алкоголь, а также на все виды табака, автомобильный бензин 5-го класса, дизельное топливо и...

Passer-by steals bucket of gold from unattended armoured cash collection vehicle

The wife came home earlier than usual to find her husband in bed with a very attractive young woman. She was so shocked by what she saw that she first cried and then yelled at her husband:
- You ungrateful pig! How dare you do this to me, your faithful wife and mother of your children! That's it, I'm leaving! And I demand a divorce immediately.

How a husband was able to justify himself to his wife, who caught him in bed with another adulterer, story, divorce
The husband listened to her and replied:
- Wait a minute, love, and I'll explain to you what happened.
- All right, go ahead and make it out, just keep in mind, this is the last thing I'm prepared to hear from you.
Emboldened by the opportunity, the husband began his excuses:
- Honey, well, I was about to get in my car to go home and here was this young woman asking me for a ride. She looked so defenceless and unhappy that I took pity on her and put her in the car. On the way, I noticed how thin, dirty and poorly dressed she was. In addition, she said she had not eaten anything for three days. Out of compassion I brought her to us and gave her some hot chocolate, which you refused because sweets make you fat. The poor thing drank it all in one gulp. She was filthy, so no wonder I offered her a bath. While she was washing, I saw that her clothes had holes in them and threw them in the bin. Next, I thought about what to dress her in and gave her the fancy jeans you haven't worn in four years, citing that they were too tight for you. I also gave her the underwear that I gave you for our wedding anniversary, which you refused to wear, citing my bad taste. I also found her a sexy blouse, a Christmas gift from my sister to you, which you purposely didn't wear, just to spite her. Finally, I gave this woman a pair of your shoes, which you bought in an expensive boutique and never wore because someone else in the service had exactly the same. The husband took a breath and continued:
- The woman was so grateful for my understanding and concern that when I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears in her eyes and asked:
- Tell me, please, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?