Interesting and Humour - page 2582

TheXpert:
No, I don't think you can do 300 pull-ups either.

Lactic acid accumulates in 30 seconds, with a withdrawal period of up to 2 minutes.

In 30 seconds an athlete doing a maximum of 20 in an approach will be able to do 5 pull-ups without the lactic acid clogging the muscles,

which means the next 15 minutes of rest will be enough time to eliminate the residue.

Молочная кислота в мышцах — SportWiki энциклопедия
Молочная кислота в мышцах — SportWiki энциклопедия
  • sportwiki.to
Молочная кислота или лактат образуется в мышцах как продукт обмена в ходе анаэробного гликолиза и вызывает характерное чувство жжения в работающих мышцах за счет понижения pH. Особенно сильно концентрация молочной кислоты возрастает при выполнении упражнений на пампинг, суперсетов, форсированных повторений и др. Существуют научные...

joo:

in 24 hours? Easy!

Try it. You'll tell me later. If you make 500 in 24 hours, you'll make 300 in 12 hours - go for it. Let me know when you've done it. I'll take your word for it.

joo:

How much can you do? )

That's the thing, I do pull-ups about 20 times, and I do 30-50 pull-ups almost every day. I'm not sure I can do 300.

Urain:

Lactic acid accumulates in 30 seconds, the withdrawal period from the muscle is up to 2 minutes.

All the white muscles will be gone in the first 50 times, maybe 100, and then all hell will break loose.

I think a man does more than a hundred pull-ups at a time. It's a simple calculation.

4320/((100/20)^2) = 172 pull-ups. And that number is very similar to the truth, believe me.

TheXpert:

All the white muscles will be gone in the first 50 times, maybe 100, and then all hell will break loose.

I think a man does more than a hundred pull-ups at a time. It's a simple calculation.

4320/((100/20)^2) = 172 pull-ups. And that number is very similar to the truth, believe me.

i don't think so. googled the subject and it turns out that 5 pull-ups per pull-up is considered optimum. besides, when working on a record for a day, endurance, and not physical strength is paramount. during such exercises physical strength of muscles is reduced. therefore for such athletes 50 times per pull-up is above their capabilities. but for a day please - more than 4000 times.

joo:
i don't think so. googled the subject and it turns out that 5 pull-ups per move is optimal. besides, when working for a record in a day, endurance is more important than physical strength. in such exercises physical strength of muscles is reduced. therefore for such athletes 50 times per move is above their capabilities. but in a day - more than 4000 times.

Would you rather live to be 100 and do a parachute jump on your 100th birthday? ))

Georgina Harwood, who lives in the South African capital, decided to celebrate her 100th birthday in an unusual way - in front of her family she did a tandem parachute jump.

Urain:
It's true about engineers, isn't it?

how boring my life is