Interesting and Humour - page 2234

Paul Hardcastle
Desire

======

Smooth jazz (soft jazz, smooth jazz, smooth jazz, pop jazz) is a type of jazz that emerged in the United States in the 1960s and 1970s, heavily influenced by such trends as rhythm and blues, funk, rock and pop. Also used to refer to the genre is the term contemporary jazz (as opposed to "modern jazz", which refers to b-bop and its derivatives).

======

Musician, producer and composer PaulHardcastle was born on 10 December 1958, in London, England. As a teenager he developed an interest in electronics and his first job was in a hi-fi shop. Paul Hardcastle recorded his debut single "Don't Depend On Me" in 1981. He subsequently formed the project "First Light", together with vocalist Deryck Green. Paul Hardcastle formed his own record label, Total Contral Records, and then in 1984 his hits "You're The One For Me" and "Rainforest" were deservedly #1 on all sorts of hit parades. The follow-up single "19" brought Paul Hardcastle his greatest popularity. The song was dedicated to the Vietnam conflict, and was recorded using samples from TV and radio news commentaries on the conflict. The single was awarded number one in thirteen countries, including the UK. Paul Hardcastle won the Ivor Novello Award for it, and the single reached high sales ratings in 1985. The same year his debut album, Paul Hardcastle, was released. Paul Hardcastle has also subsequently worked on film and television music. He also created two new record labels "Fast Forward" and "Hardcastle Records". Paul Hardcastle has also released his records under various aliases, including Deff Boyz, Beeps International, Kiss The Sky (with Jaki Graham), and Jazzmasters (with Helen Rogers).

Джаз — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Направление: Истоки: Место и время возникновения: Годы расцвета: Поджанры: Джаз (англ.  ) — форма музыкального искусства, возникшая в конце XIX — начале XX века в США в результате синтеза африканской и европейской культур и получившая впоследствии повсеместное распространение. Характерными чертами музыкального языка джаза...

Vote for the European Parliament or you will lose. Social advertising.

Mischek:
Today it flew further away. Much further, several kilometres. That's a step forward for sure.
Well, at least you're happy.) Not everyone has to use the internet.)

World Championships in Minsk : Czech hockey players unable to take to the ice due to diarrhoea epidemic

This was reported by Interfax citing the Czech online edition of idnes.cz.

"Some players have finished diarrhoea, others have just started," the publication quoted team doctor Tomas Vyskocil as saying.

"The players cannot eat, which means they lack energy and are tired," Tomas Vyskocil said.

Чешские хоккеисты не смогли выйти на лед из-за эпидемии диареи
Чешские хоккеисты не смогли выйти на лед из-за эпидемии диареи
  • www.newsru.com
Половина хоккеистов национальной сборной Чехии, которые выступают на чемпионате мира в Минске, страдают из-за проблем с кишечником. Об этом сообщает "Интерфакс" со ссылкой на чешское интернет-издание idnes.cz. "У некоторых игроков диарея завершилась, у других только начинается", - цитирует издание врача команды Томаша Выскочила. При этом ни...

(sighs)

Me: Look, let's work for another half an hour.
Brain: Bamboleiyo!
Me: Well, we've got to get it done today!
Bamboleiyo!

zfs:
Well, at least you're happy.) Not everyone has to use the internet.)
You are gloating in vain. Russia is rising from its knees. And every time Proton will fly further and further away.

Mischek:
You are gloating in vain. Russia is rising from its knees. And each time, the Proton will fly farther and farther away.
It will fly longer and longer (last time it was 17 seconds, now it is 540).

Contender:
Lunar programme.
A woman with a beard is to blame. From Eurovision.

Mischek:
It's the woman with the beard that's to blame. From Eurovision.
A woman? I thought they said Kirkorov won...