Interesting and Humour - page 1689

Russians choose ruble symbol

The working group of the Bank of Russia has already considered more than a thousand ideas of citizens and organisations on various spelling of the ruble graphic designation, the ideas of the Internet community have been studied. Five most frequently proposed variants were selected. The Bank of Russia will select the final ruble symbol from these five finalists after the public discussion that will last until December 5, 2013.

Voting for the best option takes place on the Central Bank's website.

I didn't particularly like any of them.

Yoschik:
Instructions for rescuing a dog from aliens //click on the active elements
How do you pour water into the vat? I've been struggling for half an hour...

newdigital:
How do you pour water into the vat? I've been struggling for half an hour...
...to knock the cork out of the bottle, plug the hole while the "elephant" lifts the baby...

maxfade:
knock the cork out of the bottle, plug the hole with the cork while the "elephant" picks up the baby
(Laughs) They're having a lot of fun.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting & Humorous

newdigital, 2013.10.22 12:52

Nightmare - checked my IP - I'm in Cherepovets now (and before that I was in Siberia) :) and I haven't got out of my chair ... what a beeline is doing!

Now I'm in the city of Eagle :)

I wonder how he can get banned if his ISP is Beeline for fiber optics. Once a day the IP can vary from Siberia to Kaliningrad ...

maxfade:
the cork out of the bottle, plug the hole while the "elephant" picks up the baby
I lost the corks... I knocked them out of all 3 bottles and they rolled away... all

newdigital:
I lost the corks ... I knocked them out of all 3 bottles and they rolled away ... all of them
It's strange, I had the big one left and I picked it up.

maxfade:
It's weird, I have a big one left and I picked it up
Now we're going to play this game together.))) The dog has to be saved from the aliens, right? ))))

maxfade:
It's weird, I had a big one left and I picked it up.
Where is it? I see two small ones by the vat, and I can't ...