Interesting and Humour - page 1655

He banned himself

Contender:

He forbade himself

I have cried.

How will I know that I can fall ill at rallies, and in Lithuania there is poisonous milk, and in Moldova and Georgia there is poisonous wine, and in the Baltics there is poisoned sprats.

and the Dutch cheese sucks, it's worse than Ukrainian sweets

I'm going to be sick.

Well, if you look at that link:

Вместо Геннадия Онищенко, которому 21 октября исполнилось 63 года, ведомство возглавит его заместитель Анна Попова. Как заявила Голодец, Попова — «квалифицированный врач и хороший специалист». На сайте Роспотребнадзора говорится, что Попова была заместителем главы ведомства «в сфере защиты прав потребителей и благополучия человека».

you don't need to know what you're talking about... so we will find out everything and much more :)

In general, people in the West believe that Russian (and Ukrainian) girls age quickly because of improper diet (they eat whatever they want) and because of lack of vitamins (which cannot be said about Western girls). That is, excuse me, the field is not ploughed at all ...

newdigital:
Generally in the West they think that Russian (and Ukrainian) girls age quickly because of wrong diet (eating whatever they want) and lack of vitamins

You should know western girls.

in the west a woman after 30 years looks 5-10 years older compared to russian/krainian women

newdigital:
So, I'm sorry, there's no field at all ...
Um... I mean, can't an old horse spoil a girl with vitamins? Or... I don't get it.

newdigital:
(eating whatever they can)

Where do they go?

Contender:

where did it go?

Estonian sprats, Dutch cheese, Latvian sausage...

Man, I'm starving.