Interesting and Humour - page 1441

the Chicago band once again -

Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4 (Live at Tanglewood 07/21/1970)

Anyway - I can post the whole apiary here ... if you don't stop... :)

Around 4:00 a.m., I got...

so..:

Keith Sweat - Get Up On It feat Kute Klose:

Mischek:

So it's not fate. It's just a warning.

Vietnam has enacted a law banning discussion of the government's domestic politics online.

According to CBC News, the new law No 72 restricts information that can be posted by Vietnamese citizens on their accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and blogs. The decree on the new bill was signed on 15 July 2013 and the law went into effect on 1 September.

The law prohibits the publication of news articles on the Internet, materials containing opinions different from those of the Vietnamese government or "threatening national security".

We will probably soon have a similar law. For there is no need to say anything unnecessary.

One inventor came to the authorities and said: "I've figured out how to make butter from shit, but I need to refine the technology a bit".
The authorities are happy that they will be able to feed the people, they gave the inventor a laboratory, a lot of money and helpers.....
A year later they ask him: "How is it going?"
He answers: "You can't eat yet, but it feels good.

vspexp:
One inventor came to the authorities and said: "I've figured out how to make butter from shit, but I need to refine the technology a bit".
The authorities are happy that they will be able to feed the people, they gave the inventor a laboratory, a lot of money and helpers.....
A year later they ask him: "How is it going?"
He answers: "You can't eat yet, but it feels good.
We do a lot of things like that in our country).