Interesting and Humour - page 1268

Mischek:

Oh the mysterious and inscrutable Japanese advertising.

uluturabook

Catching on to the Japanese commercials? ))) Here's another fun one. The words are easy to remember. )))

tol64:

Got a hold of a Japanese commercial? ))) Here's another fun one. The words are easy to remember. )))

Man, these commercials, theirs, what they call commercials, they really work.

I'd like to take a couple of Japanese guys apart and see how they're built.

It seems to me that because of the fish diet, they have only phosphorus in their organism )), and it leads to glitches in the right hemisphere.

Literature, cinematography, creativity, art, it's either zero or something else.

Mischek:

Man, these ads, their ads, what they call ads, they really work.

I want to take a couple of Japanese guys apart and see what's going on inside them.

It seems to me that because of the fish diet, they have only phosphorus in their organism )), and it leads to glitches in the right hemisphere.

Literature, cinematography, creativity, art, it's either zero or something else.

It would probably work for us too.

Here, I remembered the jar. Just in case. Just in case we get some :)

Why are all Japanese commercials duplicated? Isn't one time enough? )))

To get it firmly embedded in the brain ))

Silent:

It would probably work for us too.

Here, I remembered the jar. Just in case. Just in case we get some :)

niko1312:
Why are all Japanese advertisements duplicated? Isn't one time enough? )))
First you have to look only with your left eye, then only with your right eye. I mean, everybody knows that.

i_logic:
To get it into your brain )))
heh, they already say so many slogans and names in one cycle that it's easy to stick... Shua shua shua.

Mischek:
First you have to look only with your left eye, then only with your right eye. Everybody knows that, don't they?
And then you have to look with the third eye...