Interesting and Humour - page 1137

Queen - We are the champions in Udmurt

Glazovskiy Votyak was trading bit by bit )

moskitman:
Queen - We are the champions in Udmurt

They sing well.

But why film the national costumes in front of the city? And there's like a building inadvertently in the frame. Probably the mayor's office or something.

Mischek:

They sing well.

But why film the national costumes in front of the city? And there's like a building inadvertently in the frame. Probably the mayor's office or something.

You got a typo. It's not the suits, it's the drug suits.)

What's the trend to pester the Udmurts? It's easy to offend the little guys, even if you round them all up it would still be a minority on the forum.

That's not very tolerant, is it? You better go after the Afro-Negros. There's a lot of them.

Meeting of the collective farm:

Chairman: Here's the bullshit on the agenda. Today we're taking apart a drunk and a truant, tractor driver Stepanov.

He went fucking fishing on a working day and sank his tractor. Any suggestions? How shall we punish him?

Blacksmith: Can I hit him?

Chairman: No, Semyon, you can't. We have only one tractor driver, and you will hit him and kill him. Sit down, Semyon.

Any other suggestions?

Dairymaid: He's a bastard drunk every day, what's the productivity?

Chairman: Iliynichna defended, do you have a point? No? Well, sit down.

Blacksmith: Can I hit the stable boy?

Chairman: Semyon, what's the stablehand for?

Blacksmith: We got two of them.

Urain:

You have a misspelling, it's not nats suits, it's drug suits :)

What kind of a forum is it to pester Udmurts? It's easy to pester the little ones, even if you round them all up it would still be a minority on the forum.

I don't get it. Where I pester, even the Udmurts, or anyone else. And where do I harass anybody else?

And their costumes are good, honest. There are costumes for filming. They are not made to measure, because on film you can't see much of the costume or fine details. These ones are honest.

Mischek:

They sing well.

But why shoot the national costumes in front of the city? There's a building in the frame, too. Probably the mayor's office or something.

that's near the presidential palace.

Urain:

You have a misspelling, it's not nats suits, it's drug suits :)

Anyway, what kind of a forum is it to pester Udmurts? It's easy to offend the little ones, even if you round them all up there would still be a minority on the forum.

"We are few, but we are in bodyshirts" ) ))

Mischek:

I don't get it. Where am I hitting on the Udmurts, or whoever. And where is anyone else molesting?

He was hitting on me, trying to pull something off.

sanyooooook:
He kept coming on to me, trying to pull something off.
I mean, to help.