Interesting and Humour - page 692

Vladon:

with stickers on their cars?

Who park wherever they want, right?

There are moose on cars, too. But in this case, I meant the stupid Stophamists. Why the hell would they take over the D.A.A.'s office? It's not their job. The best they can do is to make traffic cops work (call them, write a complaint, etc.).

For example, I will form a gang of thugs, and will come to Vladon's home with the accusations "and we seem that you do not pay taxes! You better run and get your stash and go to the tax office! Otherwise we'll put a round "I don't give a shit about everybody - I don't pay taxes" thing on your fence/doors.

In general, I think my position is clear - "No to anarchy, yes to order".

P. S. If anything, I am a pedestrian.

Wohlschlag:

I'm not familiar with the expressions "official" and "PR humor." Apparently there are only "old-timers" here with a "sovoky" sense of humour.

It's been a long time since I've had a boo-boo on the head.

The main thing is that you do not know about the "Soviets" and you do not know about the "Soviets" and you do not know about the "Soviets". What do you know about the "Soviet Union" to talk about it?

There's no sultanas in these commercials, it's just cheesy.

Number 1481481481481481481481481481481481481481481

Multipliers: 1481481481481481481481481481481481481481

--

Mathematical utilities: http://ru.numberempire.com/numberfactorizer.php

notused:

There are moose on cars too. But in this case I meant the stupid "stopchamists". Why the hell would they take over the D.A.I.? It's not their job. The best they can do is to make traffic cops work (call them, write a complaint, etc.).

For example, I will form a gang of thugs, and will come to Vladon's home with the accusations "and we think that you do not pay taxes! You better run and get your stash and go to the tax office! Otherwise we'll put a round "I don't give a shit about everybody - I don't pay taxes" thing on your fence/doors.

In general, I think my position is clear - "No to anarchy, yes to order".

P. S. If anything, I'm a pedestrian.

:-)

I pay my taxes fairly well and it won't work.

At the moment I am also a pedestrian, and I as a pedestrian is not entirely comfortable when my uncle in a fat jeep drives on the pavement, where I walk with my child; puts his Lehs wheel on the curb playground.

Stickers - yes, you are right - are not always decent, it is better to use spray paint.

Vladon 2012.11.13 07:18 2012.11.13 07:18:28 #
I pay my taxes on time - I can't get away with it.

At the moment, I am also a pedestrian, and as a pedestrian I am not entirely comfortable when my uncle in a fat jeep drives on the pavement, where I walk with my child; puts his Lehs wheel on the kerb of a playground.

Stickers - yes you are right it is not always the right thing to do, it is better to spray-paint.

---

You're trying to justify gopop methods, and that's fundamentally wrong.

but you want it to look like a normal accident...? For example: a cat walked on the bonnet, a tree fell, a tyre blew out... In general, it is the job of the traffic police to chase cars off the pavement... and stickers to block the motorist's view is also illegal and expensive.

Contender:
---

You're trying to justify gopop methods, and that's fundamentally flawed.

I'd call a nail from the front headlight to the taillight

Tell the driver in words, he'll forget in 10 seconds.

And a sticker isn't fatal, but it's more instructive.

If anything, I'm not a pedestrian.

How secure is your password?:) >> http://www.howsecureismypassword.net

tol64:

How secure is your password?:) >> http://www.howsecureismypassword.net

some kind of a joke, maybe.... or a mistake ???

It would takea desktop PC about 10quadrillion years

to crack your password

Manov:

some kind of joke, probably.... or a mistake ???

What do you think?

;)