Rules under Work - page 12

Interesting:

1. If the average user will need to manage a deposit of at least $1000 using YOUR code and still be able to steadily earn at least $100 per month, why not?

2. theoretically yes, but one does not prevent the other. some universal library or class can be used for different purposes.

I do not know, by your faith you will be rewarded. I do not. I wrote and will continue to write to order only with open source. Biobiotech is cut according to current needs, inserted into Expert Advisor and that's it.

Integer:

I don't know, you will be rewarded according to your faith. I have no faith. I have written and will continue to write on demand with open source code only. Biobiotech is cut according to acute needs, inserted in the Expert Advisor and that's all.

Yes, I am not against the open source in the orders (I myself prefer to always work with open source), but there is one thing - I allow this step only if we are talking about the transfer of all rights to the customer or the work is done on the basis of standard and well-known libraries (algorithms).

Otherwise, I believe that an individual approach and a certain agreement between the customer and the contractor is required.

Interesting:

... if it is a question of transferring all rights to the customer

What rights are you transferring to the customer? Rights to what? To a well written code for the client's money.

Or the rights to use the language when executing the order or what?

Is it so hard to put yourself in the customer's shoes, why should he bother with this pseudo-marketing nonsense?

Some people order, others write, and others do the same crap ...

By the way, those purchased from the marketplace will be upgraded for free when the minor(after the point) version is changed. This is a mandatory requirement of the market for buyer protection and usability.

If the author wants to re-sell the next version, the major version will have to be upgraded.

Mischek:

What rights are you transferring to the customer? Rights to what? To a well written code for the client's money, that's what you get paid for?

Or the rights to use the language when executing the order or what?

Is it so hard to put yourself in the customer's shoes, why should he bother with this pseudo-marketing nonsense?

Some people order, others write, others do what kind of nonsense ...

We're talking about copyright and other related rights.

A simple example:

The customer invented an indicator and asked to code it, the contractor agrees to do it for about 10 quid.

After a while the implementer decides to take a closer look at the indicator and understands that he can write a good Expert Advisor based on it (or using it).

The Expert Advisor is written and starts to be distributed, for example, through the MARKET.

The reverse situation, the customer gets the code of the Expert Advisor/indicator/script and also starts to trade with it (or passes it to another programmer).

The following questions arise - Does this situation seem strange to you? Are not the rights of one of the parties violated here? What do the customer and the contractor get in the process of fulfilling the order?

Renat:
By the way, those purchased from the marketplace will be upgraded for free when the minor(after the point) version is changed. This is a mandatory requirement of the market for buyer protection and usability.

If the author wants to re-sell the next version, it will have to raise the major version.
It is even more convenient to maintain their projects this way. :)

Interesting:

The reverse situation, the client receives the EA/indicator/script code and starts trading it as well (alternatively, passes it on to another programmer).

These are the questions that arise - Does this situation seem strange to you? Have the rights of any of the parties been violated? What do the client and the contractor get in the process of fulfilling an order?

The client starts to trade the code received from the contractor and paid for? What a jerk.

There is nothing to talk about.

The market will reconcile everyone

By the way, you still have not answered which rights we are talking about.

Mischek:

The customer starts trading the code received from the contractor and paid for ? What a bastard.

Nothing to talk about.

The market will make it up to everyone.

By the way, you still haven't answered what rights we're talking about.

I replied in the first page. I do not see the point in going into more detail (especially since the market will reconcile everyone)...

I understand that it is very difficult to discuss this topic within the framework of a service, but the questions don't cease to exist.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

In general, what I think:

When writing a bespoke program, all rights and source code are transferred to the customer.
The executor when writing a program, he writes for the customer and on his ideas, do not want to shove their libraries, write the necessary code again.
And to do a job for 10 dollars (1 chicken, a couple of kilos of potatoes and bread), it is humiliation, only if you give the compiled indices and EAs for rent.

Mischek:

What rights are you transferring to the customer? Rights to what?

You need to know the basics of private (civil) law to properly understand the answer to this question. I can add the key phrase "exclusive rights". Unfortunately, these concepts cannot be explained in two words.

...And the market cannot reconcile anyone in this matter because the institution of copyright and related rights is outside of the market.