The future of automated trading - page 24

Prival:

No, I'm not. And I am not substituting concepts. There is a delay in the execution of the order, everyone has it. Its size is important, if you add artificial delays to technological ones (as in the championship, read the rules paragraph 4.8 processing time of trade orders from 2 to 7 seconds).

This is an artificial delay, to simulate the real and it will not be on the trading servers ))

mrProF:
It's an artificial delay, to simulate the real thing and it won't happen on trade servers ))
Keep reading, all of my post. Only someone who has never traded on the mt Market can say that ... I'm sorry, I have experience and I can compare and draw conclusions. The whole world is struggling for speed of execution of orders. This business scheme is different ... that's what it's all about... they want to show us right away that speed and accuracy of execution of trade orders will not, never will ...
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Prival:
Keep reading, all of my post. Only one who has never traded with MT on a real account may say that ... Sorry, I have experience and can compare and draw conclusions. The whole world is struggling for speed of execution of orders. This business scheme is different ... that's what it's all about... we immediately want to show that the speed and accuracy of execution of trade orders we will not, never will ...
I just can't compare, my ping jumps from 300ms to 3sec :)
By the way, are you so bothered by the execution time of the order, or the money you can lose because the order will be executed 1-2 seconds later (I do not count the response time of the terminal)?

In the second case: you as a mathematician should understand that during the execution time the price can move both in the profitable and in the unprofitable direction.

For example on R2 as far as I know, the operator manually confirms trades and gives the price, you can wait a couple of minutes there))

P.S. And yet, I think the speed depends on the brokerage company, its channels to the exchange servers, location, load, etc..
The MT5 platform is most likely to execute orders quickly.
By the way, on the server with 3 minutes execution, is it instantaneous, or do the operators watch?

mrProF:
I just can't compare, my ping jumps from 300ms to 3s :)
By the way, is it the execution time of the order that bothers you or the money you stand to lose because the order is executed 1-2 seconds later (I'm not counting the response time of the terminal)?

In the second case: as a mathematician you must understand that during the execution time the price can move both in the profitable and in the unprofitable direction.

For example on R2 as far as I know, the operator manually confirms trades and gives you a price, you can wait a couple of minutes there))

No, not yet, we are talking about the future, and it is in my opinion inextricably linked to the speed and accuracy of trade orders, ... otherwise there is no future

IE, I sent you the link in your PM, compare it, have a look, think ...

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Prival:

No it doesn't, we are talking about the future, which in my opinion is inextricably linked to the speed and accuracy of trade orders... otherwise there is no future

B.S., I sent you a link in your personal message. compare it. have a look. think about it...

Yes... It's too fast, even too fast)) Although maybe there are 3 people sitting there, trading? You have to consider the audience...
Well, as for the future, it depends on how far away, someday we will be able to give trade orders by mind))).
And in the near future, the speed of execution will only increase, for sure MT5 will process requests faster than MT4, hence the progress in person.
Let's wait for the live MT5 on Alpari and check it out...

Prival:

There are brokers who provide information with microsecond accuracy on how a trade order passes through them (I can put it in my personal account for those interested, sorry to advertise others here), it would be an interesting comparison. I have never seen such information for MT anywhere. Only seen the figures I gave in the first paragraph + there is real experience (milliseconds there is not a whiff).

Highlighted is key.

I have seen it. I've even seen graphs of average execution time by time. The same broker has detailed statistics of spread changes during the day (even this information is open). They have MT.

joo:

The highlighted one is the key one.

And I have seen it. I've even seen graphs of average execution times over time. The same broker has detailed statistics of spread changes during the day (even this information is covered). They have MT.

Don't stew, present it to the public, please!))

mrProF:
Don't be stingy, introduce the public, please!)

The public looks at them every single day almost. :)

Look at the championship sponsors.

joo:

The public looks at them almost every single day. :)

Look at the championship sponsors.

Don't be so sly, I think it's okay to advertise for championship sponsors. :D

You'll have to find your own...

mrProF:

Why are you cheating, I think you can advertise the sponsors of the championship. :D

You'll have to find it yourself...

There aren't many out there. All decent ones.

Well, sponsors? Now you owe me money for advertising. :)