void OnInit()
  {
   printf("init");
  }

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {
   printf("deinit");
  }

If you run this code in debugger mode, the OnDeinit event is not triggered when the chart window is closed (running under debugger).

It only triggers if you right-click on the script and select "delete".

This is a question for the participants:

when I run the mt5setup(410KB) web installer, it starts downloading the distribution itself(7MB), where on my computer does this distribution fit? I'm not talking about the directory with:\Program Files\MT5.

MTman:

Such a question for the participants:

when I run the mt5setup(410KB) web installer, it starts downloading the distribution itself(7MB), where on my computer does this distribution fit? I'm not talking about directory with:\Program Files\MT5.
As far as I know, the web installer does not download the installer, it immediately downloads the terminal, and when done, makes shortcuts where needed. But I could be wrong.

fyords:

As far as I know, the web installer doesn't download the installer, it downloads the terminal immediately, and when it's finished it makes shortcuts where needed. But I could be wrong.

You are mistaken. There is a certain cache for sure. And it "lives" on the computer permanently after installation.

Question is open.

Advice on who here is knowledgeable to ask

MTman:

... There is some kind of cache, that's for sure. ...

Then tell me, how did you determine that the cache was definitely there?

I'm not asking to insist, but to find out what I don't know.

fyords:

Well then, tell me, how did you determine that the cache was definitely there?

I'm not asking to insist, but to find out what I don't know.

1.it takes up space on your computer.

2.If you need to install more than one MT5, then the installer will install it additionally, by taking a file (7MB) not from the internet, but from the cache. You can check it.

3.insist for God's sake, but post here a list of who you think I should forward the question to, who knows the answer

MTman:

1.it takes space on your computer.

2.If you need to install more than one MT5, then the installer does an extra installation, taking the file (7MB) not from the internet, but from the cache. You can check.

3.insist for God's sake, but write here a list of those to whom you think I should forward the question, who knows the answer

1 and 2 are convincing, didn't check.

3. obviously best to write to those who wrote the terminal - servicedesk.

Insert the code correctly and you are sure to get help.
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Indicator buffers are allocated when OnCalculate is first called.

In OnInit the Setka array is still zero in size - you get an exit outside the array. Checking the size of the array before calling will not be superfluous.

alexvd:

Indicator buffers are allocated when OnCalculate is first called.

In OnInit the Setka array is still zero in size - you get an exit outside the array. Checking the size of the array before calling will not be superfluous.

Thanks!!!