Errors, bugs, questions - page 387

Renat:
The problem has been localised, there will be an update today
will this update fix the constructor problem with parameters?

Yes

In the new build 448 there are compilation errors which were not present in the 441st (at home the 448th has errors, in the office the 441st has no errors for the same project). The errors are generated with respect to functions returning pointers to values of the class type. After the pointer to the class type value the compiler writes "class type expected" before the function's name and then prints the errors in the parameters. This gives us a feeling that it does not recognize the function as such. This situation occurs both in the case of pointers to proprietary class values, and with pointers to standard classes (such as CObject). The same functions, if the return value type in them is replaced with a simple one, compile without errors.

DV2010:

In the new build 448 there are compilation errors which were not present in the 441st (at home the 448th has errors, in the office the 441st has no errors for the same project). The errors are generated with respect to functions returning pointers to values of the class type. After the pointer to the class type value the compiler writes "class type expected" before the function's name and then prints the errors in the parameters. This gives us a feeling that it does not recognize the function as such. This situation occurs both in the case of pointers to proprietary class values, and with pointers to standard classes (such as CObject). The same functions, if the return value type in them is replaced with a simple one, compile without errors.

Yes, that's corrected.

I don't get it - new build 450 is announced - but I still have 448.
How do I update? Or when to update?

abolk:

I don't get it - new build 450 is announced - but I still have 448.
How do I update? Or when to update?

Connect to the server access.metatrader5.com:443 to get updates sooner.

Renat:
Connect to the server access.metatrader5.com:443 to receive the updates faster.

Thank you, but it does not work. I specify when registering an account, I choose access.metatrader5.com:443 in Settings-Server, but it still says MetaQuotes-Demo

I will have to wait for the freaky updates to come by themselves without any hurry. The main thing is that the updates are out.

Would make a button, albeit small and inconspicuous - "updates".

ps. Had reached the update (2 hours). Probably the most long-awaited updates

ADR:

If you try to open window properties (either via menu or F8 button), the terminal closes silently.

Now the properties can only be opened correctly with a menu command

Pressing F8 - terminal hangs instantly.

build 450

sergeev:

now the properties can only be opened correctly with a menu command

when you press F8 - the terminal hangs permanently.

build 450

I don't know, it's OK for me. Works both via menu and F8.

Sometimes it hangs when I navigate through the strategy tester tabs, but I don't know what it's connected to.

I'm also sick of problem with terminal update when I've seen the process in the list but terminal itself is not present (and CPU is overloaded).

This time I tried 10 times to start the terminal properly after upgrading the build... even process was not unloaded from task list (only rebooting machine and temporary parking of KIS 2011 helped)...

Interesting:

Also annoying problem occurring when updating the terminal, after agreeing to overload - the process is in the list, but the terminal itself is not (and the CPU is fully loaded).

Yes, that's exactly what happened today during the update.