Errors, bugs, questions - page 1911

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Situation HELP, situation su!!!! When running any script, the terminal crashes. It's just an error and Windows closes it. Here is the log file, help, brothers!!!!

Run the script to clear the chart from the symbol and still crashes. :-(

Good afternoon.

Write a request to servicedesk.

Attach logs and the script on which the problem is reproduced. Thank you.

Alexander:

Good afternoon.

Write a request to servicedesk.

Please attach the logs and the script on which the problem is reproduced. Thanks.

The problem is any script, it doesn't matter which one. I think it's connected with the transition to September contract, that's why advisors are glitching, ok we'll see....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

The problem is that it's any script, no matter which one. I think it has to do with the move to the September contract, that's why the EAs are glitching, ok let's see....

Absolutely any script? Including from the standard delivery ?

What terminal? What build? What OS? What bit rate?

Alexander:

Absolutely any? Including from the standard delivery?

What terminal? What build? What operating system? What bit rate?

Is the problem with the ClusterX advisor? I'm switching to another futures contract today, so I think it's because of it, because as soon as I added it to the chart, it went right out. I think I will wait for Monday, if the problem is not solved, then I will contact....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Is the problem with the ClusterX advisor? I'm switching to another futures contract today, so I think it's because of it, because as soon as I added it to the chart, it went right out. I think I will wait until Monday, if the problem is not solved, then I will contact....

The problem needs to be solved while it's playing out. Otherwise it will pop up again later if not dealt with now. Write a request to servicedesk, please.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Situation HELP, situation su!!!! When running any script, the terminal crashes. It's just an error and Windows closes it. Here is the log file, help, brothers!!!!

Run the script to clear the chart from the symbol and still crashes. :-(

You have a lot of errors in the log about the inability to open indicator file

cannot open file 'C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Alpari Limited MT4\MQL4\indicators\ClusterX_Stochastic .ex4'

Note the space in the name before the .ex4 extension - Try to remove the space in the indicator file name

The MQ5 file in the Experts folder was made as a script - OnStart, instead of OnTick.

Now, when I start the terminal, I get the following message

2017.06.18 20:51:06.033 MQL5    wrong type, loading of TestCode failed
Now the script lies in the Experts folder, why should I bother? In the Navigator, it still looks like a script.

fxsaber:

The MQ5 file in the Experts folder was made as a script - OnStart, instead of OnTick.

Now, when I start the terminal, I get the following message

Now the script lies in the Experts folder, why should I bother? In the Navigator, it still looks like a script.

Good day!

Please tell me the version and bit rate of the terminal.

Evgeny Chernyshev:

Please tell me the version and bit rate of the terminal.

1607x64.

MT5 (1607) when optimizing an Expert Advisor in Сloud, the OnTesterPass event does not work at all,
However, when using local agents, the event works correctly and displays "OnTesterPass" in the log.

I checked both options of calling FrameAdd (through an array and through a file).
The cache of previous tests was deleted and it's not involved.

Problems on Win 10 (with UAC) and Win 7 (even with firewall disabled, without UAC).
My machines are behind NAT (Internet access is through router).

For testing I have used standard Moving Average with added code:

void OnTesterInit(){
   Print(__FUNCTION__);
}

void OnTesterDeinit(){
   Print(__FUNCTION__);
}

double OnTester(){
   Print(__FUNCTION__);

//return file data
   string fileName = "test.txt";
   string data = "test123";
   int handle = FileOpen(fileName, FILE_TXT | FILE_WRITE);
   FileWriteString(handle, data);
   FileFlush(handle);
   FileClose(handle);
   FrameAdd("testFrame", 1, 1, fileName);

//return array data
   int result[1];
   result[0] = 12345;
   FrameAdd("testFrame", 0, 0, result);

return 1;
}

void OnTesterPass(){
   Print(__FUNCTION__);
}

//Moving Average code....

May be I am mixing it up, it can be a big problem.
Thank you.

Files: