Errors, bugs, questions - page 191

It's clear now.

I'm not sure if the current directory was substituted before, but we'll definitely check and fix it.

Renat:

It's clear now.

I'm not sure if the current directory was substituted before, but we'll definitely check and fix it.

Before 353 it was, but not anymore.

No, for fuck's sake! Tell me, is there a glass on MetaQuotes-Demo or not? I don't have it active.

pronych:
No, for fuck's sake! Tell me, is there a glass on MetaQuotes-Demo or not? I don't have an active one.
You need an Alpari account, it is there and active. Or rather it can be made active if you want...

Interesting:
You need an Alpari account, it's there and it's active.
Do you have the server address by any chance? I'm exhausted from searching the forum. I have no desire or opportunity to download and install the terminal from Alpari to determine the address. I don't have the desire or the opportunity.

pronych:
Do you have the server address by any chance? I'm exhausted from searching the forum. I have no desire or opportunity to download and install the terminal from alpari to determine the address. I don't know how to use it.

I've already written here once, I'll try to find it. Found my post in the same branch....

Interesting:

I wrote here once before, I'll try to dig it up. Found my post in the same thread....

Thank you!)) the link to the glass appeared. Too bad they don't pour it on holidays... ))

Renat:

Please attach a screenshot of the failed terminal download, please.

The web installer is downloading the required modules just like the browser. Slow speed is not a problem for web installer.

Check antivirus behavior - maybe it doesn't like something.

Tried again to download terminal by different ways, but no success, switched off antivirus at all! The terminal downloads alternately from different access points and each time at a different download size, it stops, switches to another access point, and so on round and round, but sometimes it just stops downloading. I think, that it happens because of temporary stop of connection for 15-20 seconds on GPRS connection, it is specificity of work of GPRS Internet. When I download MT4 terminal, I do it through the downloader like Download Master, which holds the download and such connection interruptions do not interfere with the downloading of the terminal.
Files:
xksp54.JPG  54 kb
3kdgv52.JPG  40 kb

dpm:
Tried again to download the terminal using different methods, but without success, disabled the antivirus altogether! The terminal downloads alternately from different access points and each time at a different download size, it stops, switches to another access point, and so on round and round, but sometimes just stops downloading. I think, that it happens because of temporary stop of connection for 15-20 seconds on GPRS connection, it is specificity of work of GPRS Internet. When I download MT4 terminal, I do it through Download Master, which hold the download and such pauses do not interfere with the download of the terminal.

I confirm this fact - I've written about it before

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page176/#comment_31361

dpm:
Tried different ways to download the terminal again, but no success, disconnected the antivirus altogether! The mobile computer downloads alternately from different access points and each time at a different download size, it stops, switches to another access point, and so on, but sometimes it just stops downloading. I think, that it happens because of temporary stop of connection for 15-20 seconds on GPRS connection, it is specificity of work of GPRS Internet. When I download MT4 terminal, I do it through the downloader like Download Master, which holds the download and such connection interruptions do not interfere with the downloading of the terminal.
I used to browse on GPRS and satellite internet with similar problems. I used to work with proxy - in explorer you have to set proxy connection, it might help