Errors, bugs, questions - page 150

Dmitriy2:

So, fantasize exactly what code a person needs that would be 10 lines long and reliable, like mine, and that he would like it :)

And speaking of elegance, how do you suggest making a pile with incomprehensible logic from two lines which precisely and logically satisfy the task...

Simplify all code to 2 lines is also a thing, but many things can not be solved that way.

IMHO

Metaeditor and Metatrader 5, in spite of proxy server settings (satellite internet) installed a long time ago, the help is downloaded via "terrestrial".

The installer of the terminal also downloaded the help through the "terrestrial". I have bypassed this with FreeCup.

sealdo:

Metaeditor and Metatrader 5, in spite of proxy server settings (satellite internet) installed a long time ago, the help is downloaded via "terrestrial".

The installer of the terminal also downloaded the help through the "terrestrial". I have bypassed this with FreeCup.

Try to set a proxy in IE, probably, will download through a proxy.)

Interesting:

...But a lot of things can't be solved that way.

IMHO

Then you have to wonder if it's necessary...

imho

mrProF:
Try setting up a proxy in IE, it might pump through the proxy.)

I configured it in IE, didn't help (although IE was working through a proxy).

Dmitriy2:

Then you have to wonder if it's necessary...

imho

You should always think about it, especially about OOP issues.

sealdo:

I configured it in IE, didn't help (although IE did work through a proxy).

Well then use some proxy software, like proxycap or similar.

P.S. I couldn't get MT5 to work with widecap (didn't connect to server and tester didn't work), maybe it will work for you...

Consider a variant of

for example, the OnDone(enum_... Param) event - the terminal is aware of... all events))

and the parameter value, for example, arrives...

ORDER_SEND_DONE

ORDER_SEND_FAILED

POSITION_CHANGE_DONE

POSITION_CHANGE_FAILED

and it's not hard to implement...

And if we put a delay in OnTrade - trawl rests... And any other bot - on another chart - as well...

Dmitriy2:

So, fantasize specifically what code the man needs, which would be in 10 lines and was reliable, as I have, and what he would like :)

And about elegance, as you propose to make a pile with unclear logic from two lines, that precisely and logically satisfy the task...

There's another section on the site for that.

Without checking data update what are you talking about reliability? Does your code guarantee that once the delay time has elapsed, the closure won't become a flip?

And waiting for how long does that not count as a delay? What if it never "doesn't equal"? And we wait by the sea of weather... A trade request may easily return the troe, and not actually execute...

Until the condition on the new tick is fulfilled. It counts - the code is not required. You have negative fantasies - so everything hangs and no code will save... You're right, retcode does not exist for nothing.

Swan:

Until the condition is met on the new tick. It counts - no code is required. Your fantasy is negative - it means everything hangs and no code will save it... Right, because there's a reason retcode exists.

That' s a good point about retcode...