Errors, bugs, questions - page 146

gumgum:

Toolbars etc not in their places

EQU:

Ah, well done! And how nicely and quickly unloaded!!!

All - a toast to the developers! And maybe I'll make a bot for Champ tomorrow...))))

EQU:

The new build - 338 - unloaded quickly... Nice. ))))

Now, I'll torture it to hang! ;)

Zzz...

wow... it also unloaded right away)))))))))))

well, well, well... No white spots. And the data download is going...

334 and 338 had a couple of other glitches- characters disappeared from MARKET REVIEW (or rather, the characters were there, but they were not visible)...

Build 338, 32 bit (Under WinXP and Win 2003)

PS

More accurately - Two times this was observed under 2003 and one under XP...

gumgum:

From time to time this sort of thing comes up...

Win7 x64 MT x64

Developers.

I keep worrying about my favourite custom events (I know it's being worked on, but still).

What's the situation with EventChartCustom and OnChartEvent in the strategy tester? At least what is it about and an approximate timeframe for fixing it can be found out?

Is there any way in mql5 to track the status of an open position, for example, that it is being closed now?

Let me explain by example:

I have an open position in the EURUSD symbol. When a tick comes, the EA analyses the indicator readings and at some point decides to close the position. PositionSelect("EURUSD") is called, volume is requested and opposite order is placed.

But then the next tick comes, all steps mentioned above are repeated, position selection is done, volume is taken and one more position is placed in the direction of closing.

What can I do to avoid this?

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionSelect
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / PositionSelect
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / PositionSelect - Документация по MQL5

Interesting:

Developers.

I keep worrying about MY PEOPLE'S custom events (I know it's a work in progress but still).

What's the situation with EventChartCustom and OnChartEvent in the strategy tester? At least what is it related to and an approximate timeframe for fixing it can be found out?

And the GREATEST request...))

Add, plz, OnNews and OnNewBar events.

Humanity (at least as represented by me))) - would be grateful!!!

no connection - no bar? no quotas - no candlestick?)

EQU:

Add OnNews and OnNewBar events...

Humanity (at least in the form of me))) - would be grateful!!!

no connection - no bar? no quotas - no candlestick?)

Well, the new bar as I understand it is possible to track itself, in the processing of ticks or timer.

As for OnNews - what is the point?

Ограничения и проверки в экспертах
Ограничения и проверки в экспертах
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Можно ли торговать этим инструментом в понедельник? Хватит ли денег на открытие позиции? Какой размер убытка мы получим, если сработает Stop Loss? Как ограничить количество отложенных ордеров? Была ли выполнена торговая операция на этом баре или это было на предыдущем? Если торговый робот не может сделать подобные проверки, то любая прибыльная торговая система может превратиться в проигрышную. В этой статье показаны примеры проверок, которые пригодятся в любом эксперте.

Interesting:

The new bar, as I understand it, can be tracked by itself, with ticks or timer processing.

What's the point of OnNews?

Why... Who's to say NewBar isn't an event? )))))))))

OnNews - news comes in, bot has to read it... Officially... Not by poking through WinAPI in a left-handed way.

EQU:

Add OnNews and OnNewBar events...

Humanity (at least in the form of me))) - would be grateful!!!

No link - no bar? no quota - no candle?;)

With TimeLocal() and TimeCurrent() you can make OnNewBar().

"news arrived - bot has to read it..." ???

Manov:
With TimeLocal() and TimeCurrent() you can do OnNewBar().

You can... Do everything... Yes, it's not hard... And there's a bunch(of ways?)...

But...

Standard events are the best to prescribe... not even imho - life dictates...)))

100 ttns...

Manov:

With TimeLocal() and TimeCurrent() you can make OnNewBar().

"the news came in - the bot has to read it..." ???

Why are you surprised? Mine reads and understands only in Russian, and in Aglitsky... - I can't teach him Chinese hieroglyphs...((((

;)