void OnStart()
{
        f();
}
In addition, it compiles normally in C++ and in one pass:

Thank you for your message.

Corrected.

A fix will be included in the next compiler build

When declared after the definition, it will be possible to "undefine" default parameters (as in C++)

Discovered a great official feed/wall of Market Products. It's great because you don't have to register andyou can see screenshots of the products.

Unfortunately, there are only English-language products there. Can you tell me where I can see Russian-language ones in a similar form?

fxsaber:

Unfortunately, there are only English-language products there. Can you tell me where I can see Russian-language ones in a similar form?

the FB feed?

UPD Seems to have been down for a long time

fxsaber:

Discovered a great official feed/wall of Market Products. It's great because you don't have to register and you can see screenshots of the products.

Unfortunately, there are only English-language products there. Can you tell me where I can see the Russian-language ones in a similar form?

Thanks! interesting, added to my bookmarks.

I usually "meditate" on this page of the forumhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/wall

it says here

• RMS and
  • standard deviations.

RMS and standard deviation are the same thing.

In MetaEditor, the PCM/Extras/Comment lines function works inconsistently when there are spaces at the beginning of a line:

Was (1):

AAA
        BBB

Became (1):

//AAA
//      BBB

Was (2):

BBB

Became (2):

//BBB

In 2nd case, // carried over the spaces\Tab. But in 1st case it's OK.

Is it correct that the ArrayCompare function accepts absolutely any array, even pointers. The compiler doesn't generate an error. Although the function only assumes simple types and returns -2 for all the rest. Does this -2 make sense? Wouldn't it be more logical to makea compilation error at this place? Why carry the problem to the point of randomization?

Or can this thing be used somehow? For instance, you may find out if a type is simple or complex. But what's the use? Or, having received this error, we may have to compare the arrays in some other way - but what prevents us from comparing them right away in our own way?

Guys, does anyone know how to hook a script to a graphic via winapi SendMessage()?

Vict:
Guys, does anyone know how to hook a script to a graphic via winapi SendMessage()?

Through the application of a template would not work?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Through the application of a template would not work?

Thank you. It is possible, in principle. But I wanted to consistently run a set of tests from the shell script.