Errors, bugs, questions - page 1772

Dear developers! Is it possible to get the value of current time in OnTimer() with millisecond accuracy?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Dear developers! Is there a possibility to get the value of current time in OnTimer() with millisecond accuracy?

Where I'm going with this. Trade ticks can be retrieved from the server with msec accuracy. Synchronisation between other data and ticks is now impossible. This is a problem...!

Updated:

There is a way, of course, through requesting the last tick...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Where I'm going with this. Trade ticks can be retrieved from the server with msec accuracy. Synchronisation between other data and ticks is now impossible. This is a problem...!

Updated:

There is a way, of course, through requesting the last tick...

What is "between other data"?

Slawa:
What is "between other data"?
For example, between open interest data and similar data broadcast on FORTS. Or a glass. Yes, by the way, please clarify, is there any synchronisation between the ticks and the tumblr? After all, when we receive a tick, we don't know at what point in time it arrived...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
For example, between the data of open interest and similar ones that are broadcast on FORTS. Or a tumbler. Yes, by the way, please specify, is there any synchronisation between the ticks and the stack? After all, when we receive a tick, we don't know at what point in time it arrived...

Didn't the service desk tell you that the ticks come in their own thread? Indicators are counted in the symbol processing thread.

Experts and scripts are counted in their own threads.

Where does synchronicity come from?

Slawa:

Didn't the service desk tell you that the ticks come in their own thread? Indicators are counted in the symbol processing thread.

Experts and scripts are counted in their own threads.

Where does synchronicity come from?

It is not quite clear to me, what does it have to do with it? Ok, let them be counted as you want, in any threads, but add time (accurate to milliseconds) so that you can synchronize them yourself.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yes to me, it's just not quite clear what this has to do with it? OK, give them as you want, in whatever streams you want, but add time (accurate to milliseconds) so that you can synchronise them yourself.

Also here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/165157

Offered the option of data such as OI being added to ticks. Even invited you into the thread. You ignored it...(

You have to understand that stock data (ticks, OIs, rate...) should be able to be synchronized with each other, otherwise it's just data, not information.

Открытый Интерес на истории
Открытый Интерес на истории
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте, уважаемая администрация...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Yeah, I'm just not sure what that has to do with anything. OK, give them as you want, in whatever threads you want, but add the time (accurate to milliseconds), so that you can synchronize them yourself.

What do you mean? It was an answer about the synchronisation of different data with each other. With a reference to another discussion where this question was explained in detail.

Perhaps we can add to it.

Just keep in mind that time synchronization is time consuming. Do you need it? Given that you want milliseconds

Slawa:

What do you mean? It was an answer about the synchronisation of different data with each other. With reference to another discussion, where this question was explained in details.

There was another discussion about getting ticks (in indicator) and their arrival to the terminal. I was asking about synchronization of ticks and a cup. Does it also go in its own window?

Perhaps we will add it.

Only bear in mind that the time synchronization is time-consuming. Do you need it? Considering you want milliseconds.

That would be very nice.

I understand that any synchronization is time-consuming. But:

1. Right now you can only get the exact timing of ticks coming in (in particular ticks that led to trades);

2. The data of OI, orders and the stack are received without time, i.e. it's not clear when they arrived. Correspondingly, it is impossible to compare them with performed deals. Let there be a delay, but it will be possible to collect all that MQ has been working on for the last several years and analyze it all together!

Slawa:
Yes, and will OI history be added?