Errors, bugs, questions - page 1430

Yury Kirillov:

Thanks for the reply!

Has it been fixed already?

Or is it in the next release?

In the next build

The robot's Marketplace section has Activations 5. Downloaded demo 29.
What are activations? Is it a sale? The Expert Advisor is not free.

Roman Shiredchenko:
There are 5 activations in the Marketplace for the sale of the robot. 29 demo downloads.
What are activations? Is it a sale? The Expert Advisor is not free.

Here:

The fact of creating a secure version of the Product for Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

The number of free Activations of the Product available to the Buyer on other equipment after the purchase of the Product shall be determined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

Buyer shall acquire the right to activate the Product as many times as specified by the Vendor at the time of purchase or lease of the Product. For example, if 20 activations are allowed for the Product at the time of purchase, the Buyer will be able to install it on 20 different configurations of equipment, even if the Seller later reduces this number.

That is, after the purchase of a Product in the Marketplace, the Buyer can activate that purchased Product N more times for free. For example, the purchase was from a home desktop PC. If the total number of activations is 5, the buyer can install and activate the product on other PCs (Windows tablet, laptop, work PC) 4 more times.

Thank you for the education. It turns out there were sales?
Can you post a link to re-read.......
Since I'm familiar. But now I've forgotten...
...been on holiday...... getting back on track..... thank you.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Thank you for the education. It turns out there were sales?
Can you post a link to re-read.......
Since I'm familiar. But now I've forgotten...
...been on holiday...... getting back on track..... thank you.
Market -> Rules.

Karputov Vladimir:
Market -> Rules.
Thank you. I'll reread it.

Good afternoon! Ran into some interesting behaviour today with the STRATEGY TEST! MT5!

The algorithm is as follows: Limit order is placed to sell. Executed. A TradeTransaction event is tracked. After the trade is executed, two TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD events are received. Again. There is one trade but there are two events. Is this possible or is it a tester's error? The events come one after the other, right away! No other events come between them.

Service Desk! Do not pass by! If you need details I can make a request.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Good afternoon! Ran into some interesting behaviour today with the STRATEGY TEST! MT5!

The algorithm is as follows: Limit order is placed to sell. Executed. A TradeTransaction event is tracked. After the trade is executed, two TRADE_TRANSACTION_DEAL_ADD events are received. Again. There is one trade but there are two events. Is this possible or is it a tester's error? The events come one after the other, right away! No other events come between them.

Service Desk! Do not pass by! If you need details I can make a request.

Vyacheslav (stringo), I think there was your comment here. Where did it go? Did you decide to check it?

First of all, I know that the event is not guaranteed. But my question is a little different. The event isn't lost, it's double-crossed. Is that possible? I'm talking about the tester! Build 1210.

I wondered: how to programmatically scroll the chart to a given candle by its opening time - and I couldn't find a way to do it... Maybe someone knows, has come across it?

And one more thing about the tester and the TradeTransaction event. Isn't the tester an "ideal" simulated environment? After all, transactions are not sent anywhere, events are generated by the tester itself. You can't make sequential transmission of events. The way it should ideally be?