Errors, bugs, questions - page 457

Question: Is there somewhere in the terminal to seethe maximum allowedtotal volume of open position and pending orders on a symbol? I havenot found it in the symbol properties.

Lizar:
Question: Is there somewhere in the terminal to seethe maximum allowedtotal volume of open position and pending orders on a symbol? I havenot found it in the symbol properties.

And what is wrong with SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX?

Interesting:
What's wrong with SYMBOL_VOLUME_MAX?
I can't tellSYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT from it.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте - Документация по MQL5

Is it possible to find out the handle of the indicator that I have attached to the chart myself (not programmatically, with my hands)????

Lizar:
I cannot find outSYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT.

Yes, not exactly what is needed - it's a maximum transaction.

As I understand itSYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT - maximum volume for position and orders (I do not understand"regardless of direction").

The "regardless of direction" has to be designed in some other way, though I personally would not change it at all.

220Volt:

Is it possible to find out the handle of the indicator, which I attached to the chart myself (not with the help of a program, but with my own hands)?

This question was discussed somewhere, but I do not remember exactly where.

In my opinion the easiest way is to write handle into global variable and then use it when needed (though it's pure theory, I haven't tried it).

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me if it is possible to input real tick histories of different pairs instead of minute (and tick emulation) bars for further testing in MT5 for multicurrency testing?

If so, please advise how to do it.

Thank you.

rrr:

Good afternoon!

Could you please tell me if it is possible to input real tick histories of different pairs instead of minute (and tick emulation) bars for further testing in MT5 for multicurrency testing?

If so, please advise how to do it.

Thank you.

The history in MT5 may only be corrected by a broker/DC.

You cannot correct it by yourself.

Interesting:

The history in MT5 is only subject to adjustment by the broker/CC.

You cannot correct it on your own.

Thanks for the reply.

Really the question was a bit different. I am interested in multicurrency testing on real ticks, not on minute bars.... I do not need to correct the history.

Or maybe I do not understand your answer.

Thanks anyway.

220Volt:

Is it possible to find out the handle of the indicator I attached to the chart myself (not programmatically, with my hands)?

No. Such an indicator has no handle.

A handle is just a number for the indicator identification, that you created programmatically. This number is not universal (it is local for the current program) - you can not pass it to another program. Or rather, you can, but you can't do anything with it.

rrr:

Thank you for your answer.

Really, the question was a little different. I am interested in multicurrency testing on real ticks, not on minute bars.... And I do not need to correct the history.

Or maybe I don't understand your answer...

In any case, thank you.

If by your ticks, you could try it virtually. But given that it's a multi-currency system, it's unlikely to inspire anyone to implement it (especially if you have to replicate all trades virtually to do so).
stringo:

No. Such an indicator doesn't have a handle.

A handle is just a number for identification of the indicator that you have created programmatically, it isn't a universal number (it is local for the current program), you can not pass this handle to another program. Or rather, you can, but you cannot do anything with it.

But transferring parameters to another program and working there with a separate copy of the indicator is an option?