Errors, bugs, questions - page 142

I can't find it, have the errors of accessing object methods via the second point been discussed?

vlad123:

The tester opens deals for 2009 (a lot), but does not want to open deals for 2010. If you take a boundary period, then up to the end of 2009, and then no. I rebooted my computer, the build says 334

????

If I take MetaTrader down, will the Expert Advisor get wiped out too?

Renat:
The current time of our demo server will be used.
will there be a change to daylight saving time ?

Renat:
The current time of our demo server will be used.
I am interested in this, as there is a category of news on which the expert works, I need to know the difference between current and greenwich time

maryan.dirtyn:
I am interested in this, because there is a category of news on which the expert works, I need to know the difference between the current and greenwich.

Run it on a championship account and see if you need the difference in seconds, convert it to int and get the difference:

datetime  Current=TimeCurrent();
   datetime  TradeServer=TimeTradeServer();
   datetime  GMT=TimeGMT();
   Print("Current=",Current,"  TradeServer=",TradeServer,"  GMT=",GMT);

gip:
I can't find it, have the errors of accessing object methods via the second point been discussed?
Sent a private message
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

Urain:

Run it on a championship account and see if you need the difference in seconds, convert it to int and take the difference:

what will be on the championship tester, may beat differently on the championship...

maryan.dirtyn:
What will be on the championship tester, may be different on the championship...

I understand the accounts listed in the profile connect to the championship servers.

Why the suspicion that the tests and the championship will be on different servers?

OrderCalcMargin

Calculates the amount of margin required for the specified order type in the current account and in the current market environment, excluding current pending orders and open positions. Allows you to estimate the amount of margin for the planned trade.

Can you tell me what is meant by "market environment"? And how can you "plan a trade" if open positions are not taken into account...?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

Dmitriy2:

OrderCalcMargin

how can we "schedule a trade" if open positions are not counted...?

First we check how much OrderCalcMargin(...) is needed and then we compare it with what AccountInfoDouble( ACCOUNT_FREEMARGIN ) has. As far as I understand.

And the market environment, is the instrument properties such as ask, bid, volume... and in this case the required collateral. Correct me if I'm wrong.