Errors, bugs, questions - page 137

The compiler says:

out of memory                   1    1
tree optimization error         1    1

And that's for some 33,000 lines.

Is there a limit to the size of the expert?

I have 1GB of RAM + 12GB of swap space on three drives.

Urain:

The compiler says:

And that's for some 33,000 lines.

Is there a limit to the size of the expert?

I have 1GB of RAM + 12GB of swap space on three drives.

Contact Service Desk with all the necessary details. They will fix the compiler at once.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Dmitriy2:

Question

I don't use offset settings at all, but happened to see a description on alligator, started thinking... :)

Description of one of the alligator settings:

teeth_shift

[in] Red line shift relative to the price chart. It should be remembered that the shift of the line is purely visual for displaying, and the values in the indicator buffer are stored without any shift. When the buffer values are obtained using the CopyBuffer() function, the offset value will have no effect.

Although it's not mentioned in description of MA, but I think it's an error and everything is similar

ma_shift

[in] Shift of indicator relative to price chart.

In the picture where the yellow birdie is, the price has crossed the MA without a shift. It is clear here, for example, the price at the close of the previous bar is higher than the MA and the price at the open of the current bar is opened.

But where the green bird is, how do we know the same thing? I.e. when the price visually crosses the MA with the shift

Try this

hMA1=iMA(_Symbol,0,MAP,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);

hMA2=iMA(_Symbol,0,MAP,ma_shift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);

Or, if there is only one wand, try this

if(CopyBuffer(hMA1,0,ma_shift,1,MA1)!=1)return;

EQU:

Try this

hMA1=iMA(_Symbol,0,MAP,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);

hMA2=iMA(_Symbol,0,MAP,ma_shift,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE);

or if there is only one wand, do the following

if(CopyBuffer(hMA1,0,ma_shift,1,MA1)!=1)return;

I get the Handle with an offset, it will play a role when writing the indicator for its display on the chart.

But I need to get the value of MA with offset, but it's written for CopyBuffer, it doesn't matter, if the handle is shifted or not.

So CopyBuffer(hMA1,0,ma_shift,1,MA1) gets value 7 bars back (from my example) MA without offset. And from the figure you can see that the signal should be one bar back for MA with an offset

Urain 2010.09.18 19:20 2010.09.18 19:20:25

Компилятор пишет :

out of memory                   1    1
tree optimization error         1    1

И это на какихто 33 тысячи строк.

Что есть ограничения на размер експерта ?

ЗЫ оперативы 1Гиг + 12 Гигов под свопом на трёх винтах.

Rosh:

Notify Service Desk with all necessary details. They will fix the compiler right away.
No time at the moment, as an output split into 10 libraries and compiled separately.

And then this morning - a kangaroo came...(((

Can't load the latest MT5...

And the 24th build - no problem... How come?

EQU:

And then this morning - a kangaroo came...(((

Can't load the latest MT5...

And the 24th build - no problem... How come?

Please, describe the situation in details. How did you update, when, what do you observe, what's in the logs...

alexvd:

Describe the situation in more detail. How you updated, when, what you observed, what's in the logs...

found the cause...

after shutdown - switch to cybernet - process still in the task list... but for some reason, did not show up after powering on... and alt-tab was not detected...

Hand-cranked from the task manager - helped...

another question then - is it possible to start terminals from different folders _simultaneously - so far there were problems with it - current terminal window was opened with a proposal to choose a server from a list made from both folders(?), although, fyi, latest builds - didn't check...

To the developers of

Will it be possible to increase the length of a message in the EA log to at least 128 characters? 86 characters is a bit strange...

Interesting:

To the developers of

Will it be possible to increase the length of a message in the EA log to at least 128 characters? 86 characters is a bit strange...

Try using line separator "\r\n".