Help to upgrade to MetaTrader 5 without loss - page 16

tol64:

Valery, if you have a spare moment, take a look at the corrected version. Is it done correctly now with everything discussed above in mind? Thank you. (chuckles)

I don't have a free minute until the weekend.

When I wrote that the indicator should automatically open the currency pairs necessary for calculating the cross rates in MT5, I meant the following:

1. The composition and the number of crosses in different forex companies are very different.

2. For exact calculation, the current currency quotations of the cross in relation to dollar are necessary.

3. Once we have an open and updated graph of the cross XXXYYY, so the server certainly contains direct or inverse quotes of XXX and YYY against the dollar, and we only need to find and select them in the 'Market Watch', because the calculation of margin and profit on the server (and in the tester) also uses them.

Taking this into account, I rewrote the indicator in the following way (if I didn't mess it up):

Files:

Valmars:

I only have a spare minute at the weekend.

Valery, I'll risk asking for help again and won't bother you again, considering your busyness. If you have a chance, please translate this indicator into MQ5. Taken from the Alpari forum, it is used to draw candles of higher timeframes on lower ones. It allows seeing the internal movement of a given high period. It is a very useful user function. Thank you.
Files:

Piligrim:
Valery, I'll risk asking for help again and won't bother you again, considering your busyness. If you have a chance, please translate this indicator to MQ5. Taken from the Alpari forum, it is used to draw candles of higher timeframes on lower ones. It allows seeing the internal movement of a given high period. It is a very useful user function. Thank you.
Files:

Grande merci, Valmars! Indicateurs ce qui devrait être.

Piligrim:
Grande merci, Valmars! Indicateurs ce qui devrait être.
S'il vous plaît! Ah, why did we switch to French?

I had to express my sincere gratitude for your unselfish work!) Il est maintenant une rareté.

Hello, I myself in programming 0, so if someone will transfer a couple of induks in .mq5 will be very grateful!!!(attached induks)

Good afternoon!

Good people, I'm asking for help!

Unfortunately, I don't speak programming languages :*(

Who doesn't mind, translate two simple scripts to mql5...

Thanks in advance!

Files:

matvei:
Hello, I have 0 programming skills myself, so if somebody may transfer a couple of new indices to .mq5 I'd be very grateful!

Good afternoon.

Some strange indices..., but OK...

I haven't changed anything in the code (I haven't added extra checks, etc.), I have just ported the code from MQL4 to MQL5.

erkov:

Good afternoon.

Some strange indices..., but OK...

I didn't change anything in the code (didn't add additional checks, etc.) - just transferred the code from MQL4 to MQL5

Thank you! The first one can redraw only the current bar, and the second one is a gannu indicator