Strategy tester (question for the future) - page 7

During testing it would be very useful to have a replenishment mode in case the deposit reaches zero or a critical minimum

with setting an appropriate mark in the depositing point. This would allow us to always see how the strategy behaves on the whole (!) selected part of the history.

P.S. We are waiting for the visualization, as well as the simulator mode for testing of manual strategies on the history. In this mode MT5 could be the best learning terminal.

Trainer for MT4: AIS4 Trade Machine.

MoneyJinn:

P.S. We are very much looking forward to the simulator mode for practising manual strategies on history. In this mode, MT5 could also become the best learning terminal.

and you wait for the panel competition. choose the best one :)

alexvd:
We are working on it - that's all we can say for now.
It's been 8 months since that reply, I wonder how true it was, and what changes have taken place in that direction since then...

Shurik740:
It's been 8 months since that answer, I wonder how true that was, and what changes in that direction have happened in general since then...

Very good question !!!

I too would be interested to know when the visualisation will be, so that I can choose a future development perspective accordingly.

Developers: How can we add an option to Tester settings to disable output of input-variable information to the Log?

If you have a lot of them (more than 100), then when you run the Visualizer frequently, you have to wait for a long time for the log to display the required information.

I'm working in debug mode, checking some algorithm conditions...