Learning and writing together in MQL5 - page 23

I know how to set stops! There can't be such a trade with a stop of 20 pips (200 on MT5) at 0.1 lot. Maximum -$20+swaps, spreads, etc.

Unfortunately, you flaunt your incompetence and don't listen to explanations.
So explain.

Khomtchenko:

Yes, I looked at the test results and was horrified:

The last column I added in Excel. How come I got a -$200 trade if my stop-loss was at most -$20. Then why are not 10 times more profitable trades?

I think there is something wrong with mql5 and MT5. And do not imply my incompetence.

Where are the moderators? I am not the first year of Forex trading and I do not need to rub my nose in saying that I did something wrong.

Yes, compare the history of trades. And you will find the real reason. If you find that it is still MT5, then write to servicedesk.

Why is there no concrete link to the developers' site, other than this forum, where everyone only scolds me and no one can really stand up for a top-notch product! Where do the developers "live"?

Give me the address of what servicedesk is.
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Khomtchenko:
I know how to set stops! There cannot be such a deal with a stop of 20 pips (200 on MT5) at 0.1 lot. Maximum -$20+swaps, spreads etc.

Have you provided enough material (reports, code, etc.) for others to understand the situation and give an answer?

There was just a series of numbers with no backstory and some error claims while completely ignoring the all-important "attach file" function.

Get the idea?

I'll make an example EA of medium porkiness to compare test results and I'll post everything to all of you and the developers. If I'm right and everyone here is wrong, then hang on - I'm vocal.

Khomtchenko:
Why is there no concrete link to the developers site, other than this forum, where everyone is only scolding me, but no one can really stand up for a top-notch product! Where do the developers "live"?

Each page has lots of links to both the product and the developers at the bottom. You are talking to one of them now.

The servicedesk is in your personal profile, from where you can put tickets directly into the developers bugtracking system and discuss problems in detail and privately.

Khomtchenko:
I'll make an example EA of medium porkiness to compare test results and I'll post everything to all of you and the developers. If I'm right and everyone here is wrong, then hang in there - I'm a voice.
It would be the right move.

Khomtchenko:
Give the address what servicedesk is.
Look in your profile, but first find the reason for the difference.