Wishes for MT5 - page 76

Renat:
For analytical calculations with access to all charts and market environment without OnTick call, we can add another "Analytics" mode with OnInit - OnTester - OnDeinit calls. This will allow us to make effective experts.
We have to!!!

Yes, that's a good idea

Just tell us how the 'Analytics' mode will help to make effective experts!

tester_el_pro:

-----

is it possible to make it optional how many characters will be displayed in the terminal 4 or 5 ... ?

-----

visual configuration of panels, fonts etc. -

the same ProTrader 3.1(and above) terminal - especially in terms of interface settings ... -

any way you want to turn and adjust colours, panels, tools, etc. ... -

(used by BarclaysCapitalbank )

why can't you do this?

thank you.

still no answer ...

Dear developers.

Make it possible to import your history into the terminal and thus create your own financial instruments. You are positioning MetaTrader 5 not as a trading platform, but as a powerful program for technical analysis and testing of trading strategies. If you look at programs like Wealth Lab Developer, MetaStock, etc., you can test robots on your own history. Suppose I need to develop a robot for the Ukrainian stock market and use shares of UX issuers, what should I do? Although MetaTrader is not yet suitable for fully-fledged exchange trading, but as an environment for the development of robots in my opinion MT5 is number 1 among all the above programs. My opinion - it really lacks the import of its history and testing on its instruments!

Alex5757000:

Dear developers.

Alex, please remove the advertisement from your avatar. this is the second time I've asked

sergeev:
Alex, take the ad off your avatar. This is the second time I've asked.
It's not an advertisement.

Alex5757000:
it's not advertising.
Alex, it is an advertisement. Especially since you have already promised to remove it.

Need a script parking service:

parking.mql5.com

MQ's existing experience with championships, I think, allows this to be implemented.

MoneyJinn:

Need a script parking service:

parking.mql5.com

MQ's existing experience with championships, I think, allows it to be implemented.

What do you mean by script parking? The same as the virtual server only with MetaQuotes?

In general, there is a demand for something like this. Moreover, if the "Signals" service will be launched, it will obviously be useful for signal providers with EAs.