Wishes for MT5 - page 64

VOLDEMAR:

And when installing the EA, there are two tabs General and Input parameters. Please add a third tab DESCRIPTION where the author will describe the EA and write its characteristics !!!!!

The general tab is there.

Description use ?

sergeev:

the general tab is there.

Do you use the description?

you can't cram too much into description (all the power you want, description is too long).

Add possibility to change pending orders parameters.

seaman:

Please add possibility to change pending orders parameters.

Be more specific.

For example, can we set a stoploop for all orders with one OrderSend?
and what should we consider as a completed transaction and what should we do if we failed to change one of the orders?

I was optimizing MACD and it occurred to me that all MA-based indicators have an inconvenient order of price types: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.

It is hardly possible to optimize by H or L, or even by O. In most cases, C and the last three are needed for optimization. Therefore, H, L, O, C, M, T, W would be better to avoid ballast values within the optimized range (3 out of 7!).

Dali:

I optimised the MACD and it occurred to me that all the indicators based on MA have an inconvenient order of price types: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.

It is hardly possible to optimize by H or L, or even by O. Most often it is C and the last three that you need when optimizing. So to avoid ballast values inside the optimized range (3 out of 7!) it would be better to use H, L, O, C, M, T, W.

Here you can add (IMHO)

I never optimize by Close, they make a lot of false positives, I always use Open optimization.

Urain:

Here's the right thing to add (IMHO)

I never optimise by Close, they make a lot of false positives, I always use Open optimisation.

I have not been categorical in any of my suggestions. "Unlikely", "Most of the time". Of course IMHO.

So is it a dead end? Or maybe position [HL] O [MTW] C? Or else somehow, so that the OMTW or CMTW range can be chosen.

IMHO.

Didn't mean to bring up the discussion, just noticed a little thing along the way. There are many more important things. But this little thing will speed up the optimization in some cases, and the work for the progamers here is just to swap constants. You just have to think about in what order.

Dali:

None of my sentences were categorical. "Unlikely", "More often than not". Of course IMHO.

So is it a dead end? Or maybe place [HL] O [MTW] C? Or else somehow, so that you can select the OMTW or CMTW range.

IMHO.

Didn't mean to bring up the discussion, just noticing a little thing along the way. There are many more important things. But this trifle will speed up optimization in some cases, while the progamers just have to swap constants. You just have to think about in what order.

So that's the thing, you can't please everyone, and I gave my own example of one of the dissatisfied with your option.

If you change something, the new version must at least be better than the previous one, otherwise there is no point.

Dali:

Didn't mean to bring up the discussion, just noticed a trivial thing along the way. There are many more important things. But this trifle will speed up optimization in some cases and progamers have only to swap constants. They just have to think in what order.

Do your listing and optimise it.

The "work to the proger here" is even less.

I miss the built-in alerts... I would like to hear some sound when pending order, stop loss and take profit are triggered.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5