Wishes for MT5 - page 102

That's out of the question.

papaklass:
My suggestion is mine, the MC's right to refuse. These three sessions are basic.

papaklass, I can make you a session indicator for $15... but otherwise, imho, it's unnecessary information on the Panel...

Here if to make a choice of time, by which the candles are constructed (for example GMT) ...

denkir:

papaklass, I can make you a session indicator for $15... but otherwise, imho, it's unnecessary information on the Panel...

Here if you could choose the time the candles are drawn at (e.g. GMT)...

I would do it for 14, and the thrash can be added

The next one will probably do it for 13. )))

Folks help me with MT5. I have decided to buy a good Expert Advisor and opened a real account. But first I tried to put it on the VPS to check how it will work but I was disappointed by the fact that one MT5 terminal completely paralyzed the server. I have six МТ4 terminals at the VPS, CPU and RAM load is normal 50-60%, if I load МТ5, it is going over the limit, I leave three МТ4 and МТ5 terminals, too at the limit, i.e. to install МТ5 terminal, I need to increase separately its power at VPS and it is only for one terminal.

Please advise, maybe there is a way to reduce the load at the terminal MT5 ?

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

pavel888:

Folks help me with MT5. I have decided to buy a good Expert Advisor and opened a real account. But first I tried to put it on the VPS to check how it will work but I was disappointed by the fact that one MT5 terminal completely paralyzed the server. I have six МТ4 terminals on my VPS, CPU and RAM load is normal 50-60%, if I load МТ5, it is going over the limit, I leave three МТ4 and МТ5 terminals, too, i.e. to install МТ5 terminal, I need to increase separately its power on VPS and it is only for one terminal.

Please advise, maybe there is a way to reduce the load on MT5 terminal?

To reduce parameter "max bars in window", to remove unnecessary charts.

They already have one terminal on one virtual machine with up to 40 terminals that can be run on VPS (on the other hand, MQ has already asked them to make a light terminal for us).

to make it easier to draw different lines graphically in the main window, pls, you need a definable dashed line thickness. similar to 1,,,,5 lines,

now in the additional window you can do so on a 3 dashed line - the thickness of 2

It would also be nice to have other line styles (double, wave, dot)

ME5 gives an error when compiling, in my opinion unwarranted.

#import "config.dll"

#include "config.mqh"

#import
Is it possible to limit it to a warning, ME4 was fine in this sense. The paths are correct - the essence of the error is that it does not want to do include until import is closed, and I have a description of functions in include

A100:

ME5 gives an error when compiling, in my opinion unwarranted.

Is it possible to limit it to a warning, ME4 was fine in this sense. The paths are correct - the essence of the error is that it doesn't want to do include until import is closed, and I have the description of functions in include
Put
#import "config.dll"
#import
inside config.mqh ?

Renat:
Put
inside config.mqh ?

I would be glad, only I have one config.mqh (universal), and config.dll are different

in other words, the description of functions are the same, but the implementation is different (ANSI/UNICODE) configA.dll, configW.dll