Wishes for MT5 - page 10

Greetings developers!

There are a few questions-wishes.

Is it possible to set the chart offset exactly in X points? Preferably not programmatically, but directly in the window properties.

Is it possible to create a window without a chart - a blank one.

I have a great desire to implement an analogue of"One Click Trading", but after placing objects on the chart the indentation floats and the chart overlaps objects, etc.

I have to stretch the chart quite far for the appropriate indentation to appear. It would be good if it could be clearly set and constant.

Another wish.

It would be nice to be able to divide the chart window into several sub-windows.

Now the indicators use windows which are added at the bottom.

It would be good to add such windows, but on the right or on the left, on top. It would be nice to have a possibility to create them empty.

Ideally, I would like to have an additional empty window on the right, where I would place the fields and buttons for operations with positions, position information of the current symbol, as well as the mini chart of the minute (or better, tickwise) symbol.

A glitch occurred with the volumes. When trading in the Trade window, the Profit column shows figures with a different leverage, i.e. the classic has a micro leverage.

After reloading everything went back to normal.
It occurred to me:
So that the trader could avoid confusion when dealing with multiple accounts with different leverage. The information about leverage and in general detailed information about the active account should be called by menu item or hotkey.

I.e. I want to be sure that the information on the leverage is available only after opening a position, and the decisions should be made quickly when working with multiple accounts.

It would be nice to be able to set the leverage, if the broker and/or the law do not object.

Transactions and terminal errors must be documented in an encrypted, duplicated file on both sides. The file must only be allowed to be deleted on request to the server and only if the account is deleted.
If the account is deleted by mistake, the file must serve as grounds for restoring the account. Recording on the server is done by the terminal key and vice versa, recording on the terminal side by the key from the server. The file must be secure enough to be used as a basis for decision-making in the resolution of disputes and conflicts.
This should, to some extent, protect the broker from an unscrupulous client in the event of, for example, unfair competition and an attempt to discredit the broker. It should also protect the client from the impostors pretending to be brokers. I think you will be legally forced to do it anyway. You should lay the groundwork beforehand.

It's just great to have
the possibility to put indicators and
Expert Advisors into folders. That you can stockpile
them in immeasurable quantity.
However, searching by name and content
is not enough, however :-) .

There seems to be an error in CChartObjectSubChart

The Scale property is of type Double and has no effect on the chart. For some reason, the scale is used there like for fans and so on.

But if you directly set

ObjectSetInteger(chart_m1.ChartId(), "chart_m1",OBJPROP_CHART_SCALE,2); Type int and the chart is drawn as expected

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Вещественные типы (double, float)
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Вещественные типы (double, float)
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Вещественные типы (double, float) - Документация по MQL5

fuse:

There seems to be an error in CChartObjectSubChart

The Scale property is of type Double and has no effect on the chart. For some reason, the scale is used there like for fans and so on.

But if you directly set

ObjectSetInteger(chart_m1.ChartId(), "chart_m1",OBJPROP_CHART_SCALE,2); The int type, the chart is drawn as expected

The error has been fixed. The change will be in the next build.

And this is an urgent question.

How do I calculate the funds needed to open a position?

There used to be a special function for this.

There is even such function in AccountInfo.mqh - double CAccountInfo::FreeMarginCheck

But it doesn't compile even when you plug it in. Inside it AccountFreeMarginCheck is called, which was in MQL4 and there is nothing about it in MQL5.

Something like this is desperately needed to somehow control the risk

fuse:

And the question is this: How do I calculate the funds needed to open a position?

How do I calculate the funds needed to open a position?

There used to be a special function for this.

There is even such function in AccountInfo.mqh - double CAccountInfo::FreeMarginCheck

But it doesn't compile even when you plug it in. Inside it AccountFreeMarginCheck is called, which was in MQL4 and there is nothing about it in MQL5.

Something similar is extremely necessary to control the risk somehow.

Of course, we need a special function - to avoid ...

But in general, the "volume on leverage" is very simple to calculate. It's only in the base currency, and you have to convert it to the currency of the deposit. :)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Unfortunately, the latest version of CAccountInfo did not make it into the build.

In the attached file, you will find the FreeMarginCheck method (so far only for SYMBOL_CALC_MODE_FOREX).

If you have any comments and/or suggestions, please feel free to write.

Files:
accountinfo.mqh  17 kb